Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. that Fed looks great wet, good choice.
Black hat vs white hat, both great Dave and Joao!
Nice looking dark straw Moon.
Strapped, I have a feeling that Strat is going to clean up very nicely. What color is it?
That D'Aquino is mighty fine Fruno.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
A little Wellington in the morning. We'll see what the day brings. I need to begin thinking about which hats will accompany me on a family road trip.

507358065c0e9c4404cfa5be298168d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Strapped, I have a feeling that Strat is going to clean up very nicely. What color is it?

There's no tag under the sweat with the color specified by Stetson. Best I can say is khaki with green undertones. The ribbon appears to be either gold or light bronze under all of the oil and dirt it's picked up. Would love to find someone with the right equipment to refurbish it, but I can wear it as-is for now.

There's no tag under the sweat with the color specified by Stetson. Best I can say is khaki with green undertones. The ribbon appears to be either gold or light bronze under all of the oil and dirt it's picked up. Would love to find someone with the right equipment to refurbish it, but I can wear it as-is for now.

It looks great on you. You're becoming a thin-ribbon guy.

Knotten

Practically Family
Enjoying the fine hat parade. Still cool enough for my Strat today. Straw weather should be here this weekend.
837f417c85070fdac96a21e8d9f6410a.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
really loving these two

.... all of you guys are aiding my addiction and making me want to add to my collection .... my wife would like to speak to you :cool:

Nice cap, Greg - hope you are feeling better.

I'm hoping for some straw hat weather before too long, but in the meantime, a 40's Whippet

smugshot_221846-L.jpg

A little Wellington in the morning. We'll see what the day brings. I need to begin thinking about which hats will accompany me on a family road trip.

507358065c0e9c4404cfa5be298168d3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe