Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Taking it easy on my front porch this morning and wearing my Resistol Stagecoach Indy conversion...(and yes, Joao, the brim's been cut down! BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!)
Yes I do know that. No need to point that out again. That one was before I took knowledge of the massive westerns conversions in TFL.

-----------------

Yesterday I started with this Resistol Diamond Horseshoe.
20150524.jpg

But then family arrived to lunch so I switched for my hat. Didn't want to receive them with a dirty hat.
20150524b.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning from rainy, cloudy Minnesota weather. Not the Texas downpour of recent, but 2+ inches over 2 days. I am taking advantage of a break in the weather to complete a dog walk in a Baracuta and a vtg. Lee.

i-cvMrHpF-M.jpg

Eric-

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Joao, Mystic, Eric, Ing - nice hats guys.

I was just thinking, we had nice straw hat weather here in April, but mainly felt in rainy May. Stetson Stratoliner this morning.

smugshot_7736374-L.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
looking good as always gentlemen

Stetson Runabout has been getting a lot of wear recently.... today is no different

IMG_2149.jpg

Because of this german grey an rainy-british weather:

"The godfather of flatcap"! ;) ;) ;) (Ok, this title belongs to David Bowie)
22032903ce.jpg

You can choose. Frenchmen oder britishness. ;) It was an inspiring walkaround.

Last edited:
Just now kicking back and catching up from the last few days. I hope everyone's weekend was as awesome as all these hats look.

V.M.Trevino you have a beautiful family! You are truly blessed, man.

Sorry, no selfie. My phone took a pretty good lick and the screen side camera didn't survive.
ace7b715346f1c0347aa945606e107b9.jpg

I've been wearing this cheap shangtung taco-brim cowboy hat for the last couple of days. I didn't want to wear something I'd sweat too much over if I lost it.
e9c6984ad84eb8e32a77760a634958b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe