Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
gorgeous lids to start the day my friends ... well played

Stetson Brewster Panama for me on a beautiful Sunday

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
hRm and moon, nice to see the straws out, guys.

Eric, I like it!

David and Joao, excellent selections for a double hat day.

I went with the Bluegrass Green CD again on this cool morning, then switched to the lighter Borsalino this afternoon.
IMG_3998_2_zpsddsk52lj.jpg

IMG_6172_zps9olyirg9.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
hRm and moon, nice to see the straws out, guys.

Eric, I like it!

David and Joao, excellent selections for a double hat day.

I went with the Bluegrass Green CD again on this cool morning, then switched to the lighter Borsalino this afternoon.

the glasses and shirt selections equally as important as the hat selections ... bravo my friend ... bravo!

javadave61

Practically Family
Lesson learned today. Even while wearing my no-named panama at the beach today, I got a little too much sun on the top of my head.

11052450_10206872943363715_8959057501813892050_n.jpg

Switched to the Milan Strat for the evening.

11377170_10206872916523044_4373220722470882624_n.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Don't know what it's going to do here in Central Ohio, but the wind here is kicking up pretty good. Good morning to all! Nice display of lids from everyone to start the day!

Michael, With everyone wearing their CDs I'm inclined to give some thought to buying one of those. That BGG looks good on you.

David, You've had that Garrison for a while through all kinds of weather, and it still looks great.

Charlie, That Stetson Milan is made for you.

Harv, Love the mid-ribbon Resistol. That's my kind of hat.

javadave, That Stetson Milan looks nice. That's another one I've been looking at for Summer wear.

vmtrevino, Great looking family.

Trenchfriend, You're definitely a cap guy. It looks great on you.

Taking it easy on my front porch this morning and wearing my Resistol Stagecoach Indy conversion...(and yes, Joao, the brim's been cut down! BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!)

Resistol_Stagecoach_Indy_03_FB.jpg

Stagecoach_01_Radio.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Don't know what it's going to do here in Central Ohio, but the wind here is kicking up pretty good. Good morning to all! Nice display of lids from everyone to start the day!

Michael, With everyone wearing their CDs I'm inclined to give some thought to buying one of those. That BGG looks good on you.

David, You've had that Garrison for a while through all kinds of weather, and it still looks great.

Charlie, That Stetson Milan is made for you.

Harv, Love the mid-ribbon Resistol. That's my kind of hat.

javadave, That Stetson Milan looks nice. That's another one I've been looking at for Summer wear.

vmtrevino, Great looking family.

Trenchfriend, You're definitely a cap guy. It looks great on you.

Taking it easy on my front porch this morning and wearing my Resistol Stagecoach Indy conversion...(and yes, Joao, the brim's been cut down! BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!)

Resistol_Stagecoach_Indy_03_FB.jpg

Stagecoach_01_Radio.jpg

I'm loving that hat T .... loving it !!!

I recently ordered a Penman that will look very much like that

that old Zenith is killer as well

DJH

I'll Lock Up

Thanks, TJ. The Garrison has been worn in rain, snow, heat and (as you mentioned) is still going strong. I just wash the white salt stains off when they get too much. David Garrison makes a very tough hat.

I like the Indy look of your Stagecoach conversion.

VMT2 - that's a really nice family shot.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I'm loving that hat T .... loving it !!!

I recently ordered a Penman that will look very much like that

that old Zenith is killer as well

Thanks, buddy. I think you're going to be happy with that purchase. I'd love to get a Penman. He makes a nice looking hat. From what I've seen of them, his quality is very high end. A lot of people here on the Lounge who have one are really happy with his hats.

My grandmother bought that radio brand new back around 1940 or so. She bought it at a furniture store that's long been out of business, Nelson Furniture. The store used to be on Parsons Ave. on the South side of Columbus, Ohio.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, TJ. The Garrison has been worn in rain, snow, heat and (as you mentioned) is still going strong. I just wash the white salt stains off when they get too much. David Garrison makes a very tough hat.

Your Garrison still looks great for everything its gone through. I know it's been one of your "old faithful's".

Thanks buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe