Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
First shared image, go easy!
I have to break myself into hats slowly, especially the price! I really like this Stacy Adams pinch front in chocolate. Ive been wearing it since Friday and have gotten pretty good responses from friends and family. I've never worn fedoras before and they (myself included) are getting used to seeing me in one daily.
I started wearing hats 2 years ago and it quickly got out of hand. Now my bank account is a lot lighter and my closet space is running low. I may need counselling. That SA looks good

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Just try and take this Panama off my head this summer. I think I will box up the rest of my straws for the remainder of the season [emoji12]

dc2c150156e3dffc75c1809bfd746a4e.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Striking hats/caps today fellows. Cheers to all!

Today, a cap morning and fedora afternoon, is a busy day at the gym. I will head for home after 9:30pm this evening. My street attire waits for me in my auto.

i-vtZ8Dnp-M.jpg

i-Xz36Z45-S.jpg
i-XD93M44-S.jpg

(Morning has me wearing a Cordova Cap and afternoon a vtg. Adam's Executive in buckskin.)

Best, Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
El ote, looks good-- you seem used to it already. Keep it up!

Everyone looks well hatted.

G Durand, the whippet is really nice. I continue to admire your collection.

Alan, love the double header! That rolled brim optimo is nice, and worn well. The other (Mallory?-- I can't remember exactly) just glows. Welcome back-- nice range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Lack of work and dry weather combined today so that I could get in the first mow of the season. A nice day to break out my Carmack. It seems to match the sky.

90a1657d4abec7903084b73d786d43a7.jpg
22cd2c8c7dba7a752672d5897d2cd6c5.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Bowlerman, that is a great brim arrangement. One must see it from several angles to get the full flavor. Classic and creative at the same time!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Greg; Thanks sir. Living were the daily weather and demands can be varied, I live the Boy Scout Law - "Be Prepared."

Jeff; Excellent yard felt. I am envious of your luxury of time to yard chores.

Alan; Thanks for sharing pics of your travel and traveling head gear. All is stunning.

G; The fedora exudes pure class.

Vm; The panama and grin say it all!

Bob; Excellent hat choice. I am anxious to see your pics. Cheers to solving technology sir.

Charlie; You have posted some wonderful shots. Slim and trim with styl'n hats is how you come across Al Gore's thing called the internet.

Fro; Excellent fedora. The Akubra appears to be well proportioned for you.

El; Excellent fedora. One fedoras begets many. It is an idiom that many will attest to.

Manfred; Hello sir. I hope all is well.

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Nice one B'man!

-------

Yesterday...
My other fuzzy, this one a Stetson.
20150519.jpg

20150519b.jpg

In the afternoon I had to go to the bank and for them not to think I had a bear in my head I switched to this black Resistol Stagecoach.
20150519c.jpg

To catch up somewhat, you ALL are sporting just super lids!
Love the fuzz, Joao!
The Carmack is a WINNER, Jeff! Real sweet!!
Eric you don't own a less than spectacular hat; cap or Felt!
Mr. Trevino is a' Rockin' the paja toquilla!
Beautiful OR, Alan, but no sign of a stove (range) anywhere...
And a special welcome to El_ote, who busts onto the scene with a perfectly proportioned, attitudinally angled Stacy Adams. WELL DONE, sir!

I failed to mention the LILACS are also still in bloom. I love the fragrance, but can't smell it due to allergies.
IMG_6867.jpg IMG_6871.jpg IMG_6874.jpg IMG_6875.jpg
My Art-Lite Felt in Sahara with a 2-1/4" brim. Stingy!

Last edited:
To catch up somewhat, you ALL are sporting just super lids!
Love the fuzz, Joao!
The Carmack is a WINNER!
Eric you don't own a less than spectacular hat; cap or Felt!
Mr. Trevino is a' Rockin' the paja toquilla!
Beautiful OR, Alan, but no sign of a stove (range) anywhere...
And a special welcome to El_ote, who busts onto the scene with a perfectly proportioned, attitudinally angled Stacy Adams. WELL DONE, sir!

I failed to mention the LILACS are also still in bloom. I love the fragrance, but can't smell it due to allergies.
View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29701
My Art-Lite Felt in Sahara with a 2-1/4" brim. Stingy!

You look like my new summer-hat-brother, nice!!

Renault

One Too Many
Bowlerman! Nice crease!!!

Today I have a different spin on one of my old standby working hats. Recreased this one this past weekend. I believe I like it better this way. Been sporting it around the pasture today. (You can see the result of recent rain behind me!!!)

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
Today, I converted another hat. I converted a crushable Minnetonka hat similar to this one, but brown. I cut the brim down to 1 3/4". I also curled the brim in cold water. I also reshaped the crown, and changed the ribbon. I wish there was a way to harden crushable hats.

IMG_2736.jpg IMG_2737.jpg IMG_2738.jpg IMG_2739.jpg IMG_2740.jpg IMG_2745.jpg IMG_2756.jpg
G4AzcMx.jpg

Last edited:
Today, I converted another hat. I converted a crushable Minnetonka hat similar to this one, but brown. I cut the brim down to 1 3/4". I also curled the brim in cold water. I also reshaped the crown, and changed the ribbon. I wish there was a way to harden crushable hats.

View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29706 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709
G4AzcMx.jpg

Seems like a fresh schoko-mint-style. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe