Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
8-panel from Keith today...

ba2b14848aafd21c253212b5ef157ab9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday as well!

Tommy your lids never cease to amaze!

A&A that is THE perfect hat on you. Simply PERFECT.

Alan's two-fer travel day was over-the-top with "amazing!" Both perfect hats Alan.

GDurand the Whippet never fails. SO nice!

Strapped4C the Saxon is a right CLASSIC for everyday wear!!

Harv, keep the cap handy. You and caps are cool! This could mean a whole new (cap) closet...

David a Stetson 25 is always the right hat for you. That one is amazing!

TrenchF you look right at home under the Balke. Great cap.

Greg you continue to elevate the art of cap wearing.

FrunoB may you enjoy MANY years under that gorgeous Akubra. And you'll always remember your first virgin bash! Great job, sir.

Last edited:
Greg, Michael, Charlie... thank you for the notes. A very brief trip to our annual trade event this year with only one night staying in the city. We did have a nice stay at Ink48 - a Kimpton hotel on 11th Ave. We were upgraded to a suite facing the Hudson and woke to find a big boat had cozied up to Intrepid during the night.

Always good if you can wrangle two heads when packing a mini cooper.

ink48.jpg

twoheads.jpg

Better get some "hat shim" stock, Fruno. I lost about 60 lbs. (and a hat size) a few years back. You will notice the loss as you get down closer to an "ideal" weight, but not at first. Don't change size yet, either, unless you're loosing hats to the wind.

Alan, even in a stack those lids look great! Reminds me a an elderly gent I saw at the airport a few years ago. He had FOUR hats stacked on his head while waiting for a flight. Good rotation!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday as well!

Tommy your lids never cease to amaze!

A&A that is THE perfect hat on you. Simply PERFECT.

Alan's two-fer travel day was over-the-top with "amazing!" Both perfect hats Alan.

GDurand the Whippet never fails. SO nice!

Strapped4C the Saxon is a right CLASSIC for everyday wear!!

Harv, keep the cap handy. You and caps are cool! This could mean a whole new (cap) closet...

David a Stetson 25 is always the right hat for you. That one is amazing!

TrenchF you look right at home under the Balke. Great cap.

Greg you continue to elevate the art of cap wearing.

FrunoB may you enjoy MANY years under that gorgeous Akubra. And you'll always remember your first virgin bash! Great job, sir.

+ 1
nice guys really nice!!

el_ote

Familiar Face
First shared image, go easy!
I have to break myself into hats slowly, especially the price! I really like this Stacy Adams pinch front in chocolate. Ive been wearing it since Friday and have gotten pretty good responses from friends and family. I've never worn fedoras before and they (myself included) are getting used to seeing me in one daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe