Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats today everyone - love the family photo, coach!

Cold and windy in New Hampshire today and with a lot of the trees now bare, it is already looking like winter is coming.

My Akubra Tablelands was keeping me warm, although I had to hang on to it a couple of times.

smugshot_9087150-L.jpg

Looks like you had a wild day off, David. That is my favorite safari style lid!

150, a family moment to cherish there! Just fantastic picture, Excellent hats!
Thank you for your kind comments!

Perry Superb look today. Super civilized Montana. (All Montana's are civilized!)

YesterYear., THE man, if I may! The Derby is completely sick... (in the current urban vernacular, meaning really, really great)!! You are rocking that lid!

Steve, every hat of yours is more incredible than the last. The ribbon/bow on today's Huckel is mind-blowing!

Joao I haave decided to stop trying to find a favorite in your collection.... There are just too many to love! (Although I am awide ribbon fan.)

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Another great pair (of hats) Joao.
Thank you!

Joao, you have a fantastic ability to pull off bigger Westerns. It's getting to the point where I think they look better than the smaller ones!
I do love the crown/brim proportions on those giants.

Joao I haave decided to stop trying to find a favorite in your collection.... There are just too many to love! (Although I am awide ribbon fan.)
I have the same problem ;)

GregNYC

One Too Many
Dale, those great neon signs are disappearing all too often. Thanks for capturing that one!

Steve, "brims up"! That reminds me about something I really appreciate about this forum. When I first got into the hat hobby, I thought brims were supposed to be down all the time. You guys have shown me how (and at times encouraged me) to turn a brim up here and there. This has the effect of almost doubling the options for hat wearing. Thanks to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g.durand

One Too Many
dh66 and AnA--nice brim-up displays, guys.

dh--a road trip! Happy to see you're taking one. I remember those old, unique motels in the south. I have another road trip in the works for the near future. The planning is focussed on the hats I want to take. :confused:

Started the weekend with the Whippet.
IMG_4524_zps577b15e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe