Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great refurb/convert Terry! VERY classy look, sir.

Daniele I really like that whiskey-like color, sir. Distinct!!

Alan looks like an exciting event, cutting edge conversation, world-class facilities (i'll bet even the hand tools on the red board behind you are top-shelf!)

Che your calavera presentations are always special! Hope it was good day/night for all.

GDurand that really, absolutely, positively , and I'm pretty sure, is THE CLASSIC LID. Just so perfect!!!

Joao you're always safe under the Mix! It looks good, too.

Rogera if I missed, the fun photos you've been posting lately are (in Boston terms) "Wicked Pi$$ah!" You both look lovely, happy!

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Daniele, what a wonderful Panizza. Luscious color!

GD, that is one sweet classic mid-century-style fedora. One of my favorite photos of fedora+ flight jacket!

TJ, classic Indy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele, g.durand, che, Joao, very nice collection of hats guys. They all look great.

It really got cold here in Central Ohio. There's nothing like cold weather to bring out the warmer hats!

On this brisk Sunday a.m., I'm wearing my Indyesque conversion by John Galt. It started life as a Western 4X Resistol Stagecoach. I originally bought the hat from kingrat who is a heck of a refurbisher himself....

Indy_Hat_07.jpg

a couple angle shots of the hat...

Indy_Hat_02_a.jpg

Indy_Hat_03_b.jpg
this is one of the better renditions,

So many great hats, sites and events this weekend!

Daniele, Thanks regarding the Wilke! Great to see the modern Panizza by Falcus!
Greg, Thanks regarding the F. Witzleben! Bowlers (I call them Stiff Felts) are fun to wear.

Yup! ALL superb showstoppers this weekend...

ALSO Enjoying a bowl (tip o' the hat to the Lt.) while waiting in the rain in the car, wearing my Mohave VS...

Garrett, The Stetson Strat conversion looks great! It's been taken back a couple decades.

Charlie, Your Mohave VS and pipe make a super photo. The smoke rising from the pipe makes for a nice effect.

Job, Another super photo! Your Akubra conversion and your son's Champ are a winning combo. Like the bow tie too!

HBR, Channeling CC for Halloween! Fitting old Bowler!

Joao, Super wide flat brim on your old Stetson! Always enjoy seeing black hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe