Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

job

One Too Many
Such a great variety of lids today. I broke out my Stetson 3x that doesn't get nearly enough head time.
3404e536c8775ed0ce6425fdb7364d09.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks guys.

I really like that cap gregNYC

Jeff, it's not a true D'Orsay curl. Here are some more photos to show this:
IMG_8072.JPG

IMG_8074.JPG

Nice derby by the way.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao it must be said that yesterday you really Mixed things up around here, with your TWO Tom Mix models. Just terrific!
Thank you!! I wish I had a 3rd in brown ;)

So, that's why you never smile. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
+1 XD

Joao, wearing wide-brim hats in a car means you can't really have headrests in the driver's seat, right? Or do you?
I do have but they are low. Wearing those 5" brims are not comfortable in long distance drives.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I haven't been able to post for a while due to technical reasons but getting back to normal. Have been able to enjoy everybody's contributions though. In the spirit of the day, here's me last week dressed up for a work party for my wife's job. BTW I froze my a*# off. The things husbands have to do....... The irony is the only thing I don't usually wear are the camera and lei.

Rogera

We did another Trunk or Treat tonight. It was a little cooler so we could actually pull off the complete look. Adventurebilt for me today

Really great VS Perry, nice pic, too!

Roger you are one lucky guy. Looks like a really SWELL time with a terrific gal, and a nice hat! You two look awfully excellent!!

Tommyk; such a super Strat, sir!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Perry, what a great look!! That Fawcett is outstanding and I like the sweater too.

Tommy, great Stratoliner, and I see you have the art of focus in the bag.

Roger, the photo took me back about 70 years! It looks like you guys are having fun! I like the Adventurebilt, and her hat too! How were the reactions from other folks at the Trunk or Treat?

Steve, sometimes I wonder if I could carry off a bowler, but you are definitely wearing that Witzleben in an effortless way! Nice color too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rogera

Bad Co., Perry, Charlie, Greg, thanks very much for the compliments! We had a great time got nothing but great reactions. A lot of Bonnie and Clyde references but oh well I can see how that can happen :D. We were part of a small group who did any kind of costuming at all. Probably 1/3 of the kids didn't even bother to dress up!

It's been a busy, busy week and I have just been glancing at the forum when I could and everyone has been looking fantastic! :eusa_clap

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Too long in exile.....and too many wonderful hats to comment for my memory.
In no particular order, I am reminded:
Steve Wickel Flamand a real gem, remind me Van Gogh View attachment 19570
Alan Stetson 7x clear beaver
Hats RME an old Cavanagh if I remember well
TJones J. Galt conversion of a Stetson nutria
Greg modern Stetson
and Joao the best player of westerns hats in west Europe
All my compliments and appreciations to all the others.
Today Ognissanti (All Hollows) the sun is shining and I'm resting after a week of runs.
I wear a modern Italian hat. View attachment 19565
It is an Albertini Linea Panizza
View attachment 19566
Cappellificio Falcus is the producer as the modern Panizzas
View attachment 19567
The fur felt is magnficent, very soft and the colour is particular.
The crown is very traditional and the brims are 5 cm. Light and really confortable
View attachment 19571
I hope to be more present and to have slower commitments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe