Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
My Christmas Adam today!

Adamshat002.jpg

Can't blame you there. That is a super hat!!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
I wore this today, I need to give it a little stretch though, sits too high on my head. [huh]

LionHat006.jpg
LionHat007.jpg

You'll tame that Lion, I have no doubt. I watched that auction go to a close and didn't fire at that hat. Looks like fit might have been a little problem but man, what a beaut'! Couldn't have wound up with a nicer guy.

MCrider

A-List Customer
First Pic of my Federation IV

Today I wore my Moonstone Federation IV to work. I've worn it several other times (I received the hat on the 5th of Dec), but after playing around with the bash, I finally came up with a look I like. I'll post more to the Non Indy thread, but I wanted to show off my hat first!
S5030530.jpg

MCrider

A-List Customer
Federation IV redo

handlebar bart said:
MCrider, thta Fed looks really good on you. The dimensions of it look like a perfect match for you.:eusa_clap

Thank you kindly bart. In the last week or so in this configuration, I've really began to love this hat. While I usually try to rotate hats daily, right now I seem to be going to the Federation more and more. I have other hats I love, but this one just seems to fit me like no other. And the color is just the best.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
You'll tame that Lion, I have no doubt. I watched that auction go to a close and didn't fire at that hat. Looks like fit might have been a little problem but man, what a beaut'! Couldn't have wound up with a nicer guy.
you're too kind my friend......

thanks to you too Russ, i really like this one. ;)

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Paddling in the swamp? Hey, gtd -- who's that kid playing banjo just off-camera? :D

Seriously, though -- that's a good lookin' lid. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid said:
Paddling in the swamp? Hey, gtd -- who's that kid playing banjo just off-camera? :D

Seriously, though -- that's a good lookin' lid. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL
Banjo playing is more of kayaking or canoeing in N. GA. Down near Waycross, it is more of harmonica playing, less pig squelling cause of all the gators! Thanks... gtd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe