Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesteryear

One of the Regulars
I am wearing my straw boater again, but this time a bit more casual (Hey, it's Friday!). This picture was taken while walking through the mall, even with my silly hat I am quite the ladies man! :eek:
StrawHatDat_zps4369935f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

B1ggles

Familiar Face
Yesteryear, props to you, having a boater for your first post!
It must be a new trend, my own first post recently was of a boater (#70278)!

BTW, my local tailors report that they're finally having success in getting the correct band from Olney for me. Seems it's very hard to find a 2" hatband these days unless you're in the catering trade and want a bright red one with your employer's logo on it.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bone colored dress wt beaver. I like this color combo a lot and I have this in dress western wt too , brim at 3" Seems to be where I am liking my brim width at these days.

ingineer

One Too Many
Bond;
Who is the maker? That's the first I've seen of that one, and it's to my recent taste as well.
And a second to Alan's comment.
Richard

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks guys, I really appreciate these comments. As a beginner I'm not always confident about my taste or what looks good on me. This thread is soooo helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tropicalbob

Greg, if you're ever down this way in the fall, let me know and we'll take you out to Gulfstream Park and bet on some ponies. You'll fit right in.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats (and photos) the last few days.

Love your new hat, Bond - the colours work well together. Cool (hopefully in that temp) Stetson AnA.

I've been in Ft Worth the last few days (warm here today too) with my Brent Black Panama for company.

smugshot_8104145-L.jpg

ManofKent

Perry - lovely RS

Greg - you wear the stingy well.

YY - your companions don't look too amused ;)

Joao - that brim looks good on you.

Bond - lovely ribbon & felt combo.

AnA - great hat (and expression)

David - lovely panama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82