Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
My hat of the day awards go to Mystic's Portis Lite-Wate and also to mayserwegener's Borchet Berlin...beautiful hats guys!

...and of course, honorable mention to the thin ribbons, Teach's Strat and Bert's Open Road....nicely done Gents!

Miamibruno

One Too Many
What a treat it is to scroll through all these unbelievable hats. Too many to single out everyone. Keep it up gents.

Standing O:eusa_clap

howardeye

Practically Family
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I forgot about the thin ribbon day. The TAR post was an accident! You missed the six guns strapped on my side!

Hi Folks

Many thanks for the kind words, and as always, it is a great pleasure to see all you fine gentleman sporting your great hats and different styles.
Thanks to one and all for sharing your creative looks.
Best regards.

CCJ

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lovely Homburg, and a sharp outfit CCJ.

Gorgeous Portis Mystic, you've got a great collection.

Steve - the Borchert looks just as good on as it did in the German/Austrian thread. Great find.

History - great looking Strat.

Bert - you don't often see OR's worn brim up, but it looks good.

Thanks for the comments on the Fed folks.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Mid-ribbon Stetson 25 on a snowy New Hampshire morning

smugshot_3544225-L.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Uhhhh, where in the world do I start? I miss ONE day in the WHAYWT thread, and you all go nuts with amazing lids.

This is super out of order:

HT, the Strat looks amazing, and I like the new moss more and more every time I see it. Man.
Mystic, excellent Portis, and I'm enjoying the twist or pleating on the bow.
Country Club Joe
Alan, the Nutria Quality is astounding, as is its condition. Beautiful.
Steve, fine fine ribbon and color on that Borchert Berlin. just sublime.
Bert, sweet OR and I love that photo of you playing.
HatsRMe, the sombrero open crowned is something to be reckoned with! Joao rose to the challenge with his telescoped version!... and the Royal Deluxe was a perfect choice for that pretty backdrop (and No, I"m not referring to the "Afield" restaurant backdrop, which was equally as pretty).
Sam, sweet shaggy as always!
Richard, you make the Fed IV look incredibly classy. Excellent choice! I loved the photo from a distance with the spectacular brick or stone building behind you.
1mach1, the Roxford looks great!
David, I just adore that twenty five.
Andy, the eight panel cap looks really nice on you!
Perry, I have always admired the Weather Hat Company hat. Did an unruly patient put that crease in? ;)
T Jones, fantastic Knox! And the crease is absolute perfection. looks great dude!
G. Durand, the Borso, and the Lees lately, all made for you to wear 'em. Very sharp!
Justin, I"m really enjoying your cap photos, as well as the military ones. Great flecking on the Campbell. Thanks again for your service!

Sorry if I have missed anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82