Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I'll meet your Sombrero, and raise you one crown, Joao! My Sombrero, bought NEW in an "off-price" or close-out store, the now sadly defunct "Building #19" some years ago, for $19.99. The good ol' days...

This one looks brand new. All gold stamping is in the sweatband yet. I could use it "open crown" like you but I like the way it is.
It have snowed this night on "mountain cities". Bragança, Viseu, Vila Real all covered in snow. The highest mountain (Serra da Estrela - 2000 meters) is covered too.
http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=714144&tm=8&layout=122&visual=61
In Portuguese...

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Teriffic Hats my fiends, Alan, Sam, Justin, Ole, CCJ, David, Andy, Perry,
Joao, Charlie and Josh.
To much to comment all individually. I am very impressed.
Ole, you Bandid you. That is the first time that I see the Parino on you and I must say wow, you look
sharp with the black italian!

Thanks Hatguy... Hoss was a real hero of mine. Nobody spoke "Cowboy" like he did. Such as when he "had a hankering to mosey on over to the chuck wagon and rustle up some grub!"

Super Stetson, 1mach1, at ANY angle! Perfect proportions for you, Harv.

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David - great looking Stetson - is this going to be a Stetson week?

Ole - I wish I could find out more about the lesser known Italian makers - I've got the Italian picture book, but it very much s a picture book. I'm starting to realise that the idea of a perfect brim width for facial proportions is hugely over-rated as a guide. I'm going small and wide :)

Andy - that Como looks good - nice jacket too.

Perry - Great looking Caxton - nice ribbon to crown ratio.

Sam - great looking Campdraft, I wore mine today, but in slightly warmer weather...

Joao - that Sombrero was definitely worth the long wait - it looks great on you.

Josh - looks great - everyone needs a few black hats in their collection.

kb777 - Shame we couldn't get that extra point of them, still if we get a decent striker we might make mid-table.

Charlie - good to see that Sombrero is keeping the sun out of your eyes ;)

Harv - great looking Stetson.

--------------

Campdraft for me today:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Justin.

Harv - thanks, sadly not, it's next to the Cathedral and either owned by the Church or the local Public School. Yes Bluegrass Green.

Mystic

Practically Family
Late to the party today.....You guys are killing it today.....

Nice black hat, Josh....I've been looking for the right one for a while....

Riding the Northeast Florida weather roller coaster again today. High 70s, may hit 80. Another degree or two and I'm breaking out a straw.

Taupe Dobbs Cross Country summer weight today.
IMG_1838_1_zps2d51e785.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1836_zps228a6a5c.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82