Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hat people full cut cap:
IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

John Galt

Vendor
TJ: That's a really great looking hat as is! In the long run, you may talk to "the lawyer". He could probably dump a larger log into the crown and make it fit with a piece of leather inside. But as long as it fits and feels great - don't fix it!

TJ, I like it a lot! Your renovation skills are increasing exponentially. What did you do with the long-delayed Knox Westlite 15?

Olé, I'm game, but I've gotta say it looks pretty good as it is, and sounds like a comfortable fit.

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

Everyone looks great this Sunday! Nice work, Gents.

Sam, the look is flawless. Very nice. :eusa_clap

Alan, the bowler is super nice. Fits you well.

Richard, never seen a black Whippet, but I like! :cool2:

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Sneaked out in halftime to get some cigarettes, wearing my black Milanese Parino. A gift from my generous friend and fellow lounger, Manfred. The picture doesn't do the hat much favour. I have to take some better, but I was in a hurry. Didn't want to miss too many missed snaps :D

View attachment 9275

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Thanks a lot Gentlemen! Absolutely fantastic defence, Garrett. Just wonder, who was inside Peyton today ...?!??!!! :eusa_doh:

Well, at least it'll be a quite day on the newspapers. The headlines can be boiled down to two words: "Omaha Breach" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82