Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stetson Clear Nutria/ Nutria Quality

012914.jpg

Late usage of these designations (c.1940) with discrepancy between the liner (NQ) and sweatband (CNQ).

Mystic

Practically Family
great looking hats today guys.....

but, excuse me for not leaving individual comments.....

I have to go turn up the thermostat....I get cold just seeing the photos...

Florida boy....[huh]

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's bowler. Apologies for skipping individual comments again, work is silly... A great selection of both caps and hats today folks.

American Legend (BB):

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Nice hats AnA - nice to see you back.
I can see why you've grown the beard, I was down your way a couple of weeks ago and it was bloody freezing.

We could have had lunch! Maybe next time; let me know if you're back in the Atlanta area. Just don't come when we have snow and ice storms!

AnA good to see you, and a very nice trio of hats. Like the beard too.

I always shave it when it starts to itch; but this time I decided to let it go. Now it's not so bad. Thanks for the comment!

AnA--good to see you here again wearing those great hats of yours.

Thank you!! It's great to be seen. :)

AnA, Great come back! Your Falcon Park, a Borso Savoy, and a lightweight Dobbs 15 are all fantastic!

Thanks, Steve! But what about the beard? Yay? Nay? [huh]

AnA,[/COLOR] love the beardage! I'm starting to develop an interest in Homburgs. Nice one!

Homburgs are great. Once you get one you'll get another!!

A&A - Nice hats. You look like that actor that is the boss of the company that bought out Life magazine in the Ben Stiiller movie, the Walter Mitty movie that is out now.

Hmm... now I'm curious. I'll have to go see that movie. Thanks for the tip!

Spectacular bowler, Richard!!! I love the high crown. I don't own a bowler, yet, but I do prefer a high crown like yours. The American Legend is simply that. Brilliant. :thumb:

I wore the fantastic hat Mr. Miller at Northwest hats made for me.

Navyme_zpsb25bfda6.jpg

Fantastic, INDEED!! Mike did a great job on that. The burgundy ribbon looks splendid with the dark blue felt.

Super hats these past few days, everyone! I'm home from work today due to the icy conditions; it was CRAZY here in Atlanta yesterday. To mention a few:

Dave, miamibruno, Jared, g.durand, hatto, Case', and Bert - Loved all of your fedoras!! :yo:

Justin, OrangeGrad, Mike, TJones, 1Mach1 - Your caps are super cool!! I still only own 1 cap, but I want something nicer. Will hopefully get a wool cap soon. Well done, gents!! :thumb:

Josh - I love the ribbon on your conversion!

Alan - A very unique fuzzy combination! The hat's a beauty. And your Clear Nutria is incredible!!!

Jeff - The Falcon Park looks great! I've been away for a while, did you pull out the brim edge recently? Reminds me of an Americana.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Tell me, is that poor little wet C&K-Prince searching the Atlas for the fastest way to a dry and careing home in Scandinavia? Just asking ...! lol

It sure is a super beauty, Randall ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82