Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone for the comments on the Borsalino Pesca yesterday.
This is the only hat I own that has a felted "ribbon" and I always enjoy wearing it.

Great hats in the thread from yesterday, it just keeps on getting better.

Another Borsalino today, thin ribbon style

smugshot_1200653-L.jpg

Fun towel story.

Great Borsalino DJH. Nice way to start the day.

Lots of great hats yesterday guys.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning Gents!...and evidently a of couple trolls who wandered in. Everyone, including the face palming Capt. Picard, are looking great today!

Today on this bone chilling morning from Central Ohio I'm layering up and throwing on a City Sport Donegal Wool Newsboy cap...

vvwl.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I always enjoy the diversity around here. Everyone is sporting some incredible hats and caps.

Everyone's is worth citing, but I have to limit it to a couple right now.

Perry, oh that Tilden! It's just so perfect.

Justin, great photo with the cap-- perfect composition!

Alan, you always wear something amazing, but man you can really wear a black hat.

Of course my horse, despite the price controversy, that is an incredibly fine looking fedora.

David, beautiful thin ribbon Borso today.

hatguy1

One Too Many
I've been away from the Lounge for a couple of days. But As always, a fine display of men's headwear from you gents.

As for me, Delta Airlines kicked me off a flight in Atlanta last night. 1 & 7/8" snow and ice has the city all but paralyzed (same for much of the whole SE US area). Streets here in ATL are like ice skating rinks according to the news. But my trusty "walkabout hat is along to keep my head warm and stylish.

y7usupuv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERYBODY's amazing here this week, and all the lids are SPECTACULAR!

Work those shades today, Sam! Super look, my friend.

Yup, Jeff, the Blk Chry would be RIGHT on most days, but today, with that particular hoodie... it's perfect!

HatGuy you're an inspiration to the south, sir! That lid and boots is how to handle the weather.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82