Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigeloscar

One of the Regulars
F. Witzleben Leipzig Melone

10446264155_b4fe100d04_c.jpg

Not only very very nice, +1 - but very inspiring!!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
g.durand, Excellent job on the Homburg conversion! Very nicely done!
Che, I love that cap! Nice!
Cattus, congratulations on the new grand daughter! I can almost remember when my grandchildren were that small. They grow up fast. My grand daughter will be driving early next year. Where did all that time go?!
DJH, Beautiful 7X CB! Really nice indeed!
hatsRme, Now that's what I call a cap! That is huge! I'm assuming a "Big Apple Cap".

On this chilly morning from Central Ohio I'm throwing on my sweat shirt and Black leather jacket, and topping it off with my Bradford OR clone...unfortunately I'm considering either selling or trading off my beloved Bradford. It's just too small for me. The size tag says 7 1/8 but it fits like a size 7. ...

6z92.jpg

Another look at my Bradford...
View attachment 5449

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, thanks. Happy Friday for you too! Wonderful choice for Friday!

Charlie, that is the first time that I see you with a Cap and it looks perfect!

TJ, sorry to hear that. Your Bradford looks so good on you. A pity!!

Andy, new? I can't remember me, that I saw that hat on you! Sharp!!

Last edited:
Congrats Cattus!
David, lovely Stetson!
Nice way to "cap" off the week Charlie.
TJ, you could stretch that Bradford a bit, it's a nice hat.
Andy, you remind me of Indy on a train, very sharp.
Fawcett Friday today for me.
xwz5.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJones - shame regarding the Bradford not fitting well. Very nice hat.

Garrison Raiders in bunny felt. Now that I know to wear it with TheTurn, the dimensional brim does distort as it's designed. A very comfortable hat.

View attachment 5450

View attachment 5451

That's a really nice one! I spoke with Dave Garrison by phone a few times and I've been considering buying that very hat for some time now. I heard a lot of good things from people who bought it. What are the dimensions on that hat? Crown height, brim width etc. It looks really nice! I like it.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
That's a really nice one! I spoke with Dave Garrison by phone a few times and I've been considering buying that very hat for some time now. I heard a lot of good things from people who bought it. What are the dimensions on that hat? Crown height, brim width etc. It looks really nice! I like it.

Crown is 4.75" at front down to 4.5 at the back. Brim is dimensional - Over 2.75 fore and aft, down to 2.5 along the sides.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats fellows.

Alan; Your larger brim hats always look at home when you wear them.

G.durand; I do like the conversion.

Steve; A big thanks for showing us the FINE lid.

Che; You are one styling dude! Your hat and cap collection should be noted as a local treasure.

Cattus; Gorgeous grandchild sir! A hat disappears into the pic showing Grandfather's pride.

DJH; It truly is a beautiful 7X CB. That is a hat that dreams are made of.

hatsRme; Cool a cap. This is the first pic I recall of you in a cap. Sharp.

Andy; Darn if you are not looking sharper in the AM. Makes me want to re-think my early morning coaches outfit. Seriousely, nice looking bowties of late. The jacket, tie and hat give you a 50's University Profesor look. I like it. It reminds me of my parents (retired U-Prof's).

Perry; Excellent hat today. I still am intrigued by the black beauty of earlier week.

Case; Hairy hat works in your pic.

To the many others I missed - it is not out of any purpose. Love the thread and pics fellows.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wearing a vtg. Lee All-American this October morning.

IMG_6577-M.jpg
IMG_6580-S.jpg

This morning I spent a couple hours here at home doing yard clean-up. I love a big yard, but not the Fall clean-up. Wearing a heavy coat and my Lee All-American for the outside efforts in the 28'F weather.

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe