Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
OH-BOY !
Great Roll Call of Hats !

GT,
The Biltmore was a Steal & Sadly Last of the Mohicans...
My first ever new hat from a hat store purchase was a Biltmore Pork Pie in the early 80's still have it. Not my style anymore but a good quality hat.

David,
Green/Gray is just such a cool color, i have 2 from that era just Royal Stetsons though but nice Probably same Felt....Whip-IT-Good

Case,
Selentino looks good but like GT noticed the Vest is Killer . Im seeing a lot of Selentinos (not like your's) Being worn out my way.

Hato,
Borso is Bad A-- ! good one

Eric,
Good Luck with the Snow,,,at least your covered nicely...

Alan,
the Standard oh man that is A MUST Have !!!!! any body got one for Sale in a (Tight 7 1/4 LO) pm me please..............
is it standing a 6'' at the sides ? Joshbru is the Tall/Straight Crown God..... WOW...
ohhhhhh & now you busted out B-Mans Kissin Kousin Wyoming, Yea i remember you bought a even greater hat from that seller a while back.

B-Man,
,,,,Bender & the #1 are #1 !

Mayser,
VEB,,,,,, Geez Awesome a Winner ! PURE PERFECTION.....................................

delectans,
cab ? it's midday ? one too many ? Slow Down too early for Happy Hour....
Just Joking Amigo,,, Yes the link you posted ...I Instruct all those Vintage Cars to the Operators & I Love It.

Last edited:
Alan,
the Standard oh man that is A MUST Have !!!!! any body got one for Sale in a (Tight 7 1/4 LO) pm me please..............
is it standing a 6'' at the sides ? Joshbru it the Tall/Straight Crown God..... WOW...
ohhhhhh & now you busted out B-Mans Kissin Kousin Wyoming, Yea i remember you bought a even greater hat from that seller a while back.

<smile> Yep, this one is blocked straight... not so tall, the crown is actually 5 5/8 but it seems taller with the straight profile. It's a beauty. I think Josh was happy to have the earlier medallion Premier Quality in trade. Hard to go wrong with old Stetsons.

buler

I'll Lock Up
VEB Luckenwalder Hutfabrik (GDR) Velour

8264592595_0f7b6935fb_c.jpg

Ok, that one deserves a WOW!!!

B

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Gladly....you're a Cab! :drum:

Such a card, Tom :laugh:

VEB Luckenwalder Hutfabrik (GDR) Velour

Wow, Steve, an exceptional hat, and a beautiful example of Volkseigener Betrieb craftsmanship, much like the optics of VEB Zeiss Jena.

Grats! Do milestone posts earn 2-day bans around here? :)

Thanks, Aaron! 2-day bans perhaps, when I Lock Up. :loco:

delectans,
cab ? it's midday ? one too many ? Slow Down too early for Happy Hour....
Just Joking Amigo,,, Yes the link you posted ...I Instruct all those Vintage Cars to the Operators & I Love It.

lol Che, since you're Practically Family, I'll let you in on a little secret: We are none of us here quite sober! ;) Kidding aside, my references were a hackneyed attempt at humor to mark the passage of my milestone 2000th post!

You are truly blessed, my friend. Those vintage streetcars are living history!

Congratulations AL.

It could be worse. We could be wasting all this time playing Bejeweled Blitz.

...or Angry Birds. lol Thanks, Alan!

Al, you strike me as more of a Pinot kind of guy. :)

A glass of Pinot Grigio sounds good right about now! [angel]

Monte

Practically Family
That hat shop looks like a very cool place to hang out. I had my dad's old hat restored and had the brim trimmed quite a bit but it still retains a bit of a western look...maybe Aussie. Anyway I finally had a custom fedora made. Then I started collecting vintage hats. I'm excited to show them off when I am allowed to post attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82