Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
John; The replacement ribbon is sharp. I am a thinner ribbon fan, but I see what you intended.

Javier; You are channeling the Italian in your Borsalino! Sharp.

Perry; Great start to a week. I like the know, neat beard and shirt/tie combo.

Mike; Thanks for sharing your Biltmore.

David; Each morning I enjoy your pics. Sharp lid.

AnA; Well done sir. Looking sharp.

Detective; Thanks for sharing your pics. Cheers for your efforts and outcome.

Splinter; Nice look.

Jeff; Your Dad would no doubt be proud of his son. You are wearing the outfit. It workds splendidly.

Best to all, Eric -

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Watching a soccer game this weekend...
IMG_001.jpg

Can you spot me in the crowd? :)
IMG_027.jpg
Great looking hat!

I've got the triangular box too, pretty neat idea for a traveling lid... still amazes me how critical a hat was (is for us) to the everyday attire even on trips.

I may have to pick one of those up sometime if I can find one on the Bay. I usually travel with my hat in my lap, but it would be nice to have it safely stowed away.

TPD166

One Too Many
I have not posted here in a while since you all have seen most of my hats more than once - but since there are now some new ones, and "new" looks for some old ones, I thought I would share. This is my same Akubra Campdraft, but I had Texas Hatters trim the brim down to 2-5/8" (same size as the Bluegrass CD being made for FL members) and then re-bind the edge using the same ribbon. They do very nice work up there in Lockhart!
CD-2-5-8.jpg

Last edited:

job

One Too Many

Bowlerman, The whiskey felt does not photograph well. It seems washed out to me. The burgundy ribbon seems lighter in photographs. I wish I had the vintage ribbon that was put on your FP Virtuoso placed on this hat to begin with. I'm really liking this new look. It's like a slightly smaller Campdraft in the crown. The ribbon is also smaller than a Campdraft.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Gym, dance, karate, soccer and wrestling good to go for this short week (celebrating Thanksgiving Holiday by closing the facility)!

IMG_3522-M.jpg

I am wearing a sweater in today's upper 50'F weather as I am finishing a cold that went traveling with me this weekend to gymnastics meets.

IMG_3526-M.jpg

In college they made all of us "dumb jocks" take ballet as the belief was that it would help us be better at our repsective athletics. My 19-23 year old mind liked it as I was hanging with "girls." Not the correct mindset, but it got a result. I am striking a pose in front of our dance mirror! Looking not much like a dancer I am afraid.

Thanks, Eric -

(Hated in my VS Executive in silverbelly.)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
TPD, there's just something perfect about that OR style with the low cattleman crease. It's perfect.

Alan, bluetiful baby blue! Really a fantastic hat. No pennant atop that stick, unfortunately, but perhaps an old antenna ball from a 76 station. ;)

Eric, great hats-- BOTH! Your, er, graceful hands might do well with a foil! :D

gtdean, nice one!

Went with a Gary White, extremely thin and lightweight stingy today.

001crp.jpg

005bic.jpg

011ldq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe