Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats so far this weekend

Whippet for me this morning

smugshot_5367642-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Was this in honor of the fine felt conversation of yesterday? :)

Great example of a well cared for Whippet. You do it justices.

Hmm, maybe there was a subliminal message in that thread? :) Although the poor old Whippet doesn't seem to get much love here of late, I do enjoy wearing mine. Of course, I could have bought this one six or seven times over for the price of that eBay Whippet!

Great photo of you and your daughter. Hope she is enjoying her birthday!!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Robert, stylish! You wear the Gay Prince very stylish and it looks good on you as it is!

Javier, nice photo! Happy B-Day from me and all the best wishes to Annabellee.

David, excellent! Sharp looking lid on you!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Borso Homburg comments, fellas. I'm out the door, or would comment on the beauties displayed yesterday and today-- all of them look fantastic!

Out the door to a matinee in my Borsalino "Ghiaccio" with 2 1/8"+ Cav edge. (also a tweed London Fog my dad gave to me when he was done wearing it)

027ks.jpg

Thanks for the Borso Homburg comments, fellas. I'm out the door, or would comment on the beauties displayed yesterday and today-- all of them look fantastic!

Out the door to a matinee in my Borsalino "Ghiaccio" with 2 1/8"+ Cav edge. (also a tweed London Fog my dad gave to me when he was done wearing it)

Wow - back to back nice Borsos... well done Jeff. Is there a pennant on the stick attached to the hat?

Detective_Noir

One of the Regulars
nice i like the vintage edit on the photo! they were my senior photos i wanted to take before i graduate. thought the scene could use a little old fashioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe