Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Brando, even better in this photo! Sugar in the form of felt. I'm really enjoying all of today's hats! David, oh, that Whippet.

Falcon Park Black Cherry today:

032irr.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Robert - Nice Barbisio; very interesting color!

Brando - Your VS is delightful. :thumb:

Alan - A charming Harold, kind sir. :yo:

Jeff - Always a nod for the BCFPH!!!

Jared - Another nod for another Black Cherry!!! :D

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Wore my Dobbs FIFTEEN today. This has been creeping up my "favorites" list lately. Each time I steam it I've been curling the brim sides up a little more. My stingier hats are flatter, but my wider brims have more body to them. I also made the crown a little fuller in the front; I really like this look, and I am REALLY liking this hat!

172F47FF.jpg

lauro13

One of the Regulars
Jared, how do you like your Black Sheep? I've been thinking of getting a hat custom made and while Paul's Hat Works is near by I just can't justify $600 for their beaver felts right now. The Black Sheeps look reasonably priced.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, wow, good looking forbidden Hat.

Jared, very nice Hat the Black Sheep, looks good on you!

AnA, that style looks good on you! Nice Dobbs!

David, good night shot and nice Whippet!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Jared, how do you like your Black Sheep? I've been thinking of getting a hat custom made and while Paul's Hat Works is near by I just can't justify $600 for their beaver felts right now. The Black Sheeps look reasonably priced.

I cannot say enough good things about Bob's work. His prices are excellent, his work is impeccable. If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, he hand dyes his own felt bodies (such as mine above).

Check out the Black Sheep thread: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?54314-My-new-custom-hat-from-Black-Sheep-Hat-Works

I have a felt and a straw hat from Bob and plan on another, special felt hat somewhere down the line when I scrape some cash together.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Restored '30's Stetson Playboy

P1050338.JPG
P1050339.JPG

Had been upsized with a new sweatband and incorrect block. Fortunately I had an example of the same hat in a different color which was matched in Block and Flange by Optimo and restored to its original size and shape.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Randall, nice outfit for a dog walk! You look good with that Lee.

Robert, wonderful restored Playboy, you look sharp with that! It's a short brim Fedora or I am wrong?

Tom, good looking CD. A good hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe