Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I know, we could call it the Hatalogue!

LOL I actually have a file by that name on my computer (different meaning, of course), with photos and descriptions of every hat I own. OCD or boredom, I don't know!

Al, +1 on all these comments. You make every day photos look like art-- I suppose it helps when you're surrounded by it :) Nice lids!

Last edited:

RBH

Bartender
On our weekend trip to Florida to pick up Major Moores hat making items, we did not have time to stop anywhere.
On the way back home we did stop a few places, Chattanoga was one...not much of worth was there.
We did find a few hats at a flea market.

florida036.jpg

And if those did not suit you... there was this one.

florida037.jpg

We did come across a leather seller...we both bought billfolds and Mike was interested in the belts.

florida038.jpg

We had better luck in Monteagle.

Here I am ...

florida044.jpg

We did not run across any mens hats, but several booths had some cool ladies things.

florida045.jpg

Some of you might know that in a past life Mike did a little Civil War reenacting.
We found a CD that he took part in and he was also on the cover.

majorc.jpg

Mike picked up a few signs for the shop.

florida046.jpg

florida047.jpg

and on the way out we ran into these two fellers.

florida050.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the excellent pictorial, Rusty! What a great trip you and the Major had. Most of us constantly search for that next great hat, the effort often in vain, but the journey and adventure shared with good friends is enduring and unforgettable.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Jeff: Thank you! Beauty surrounds ALL of us, and I am constantly reminded of Anne Frank's poignant admonition to "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy".

I see your new lid has not as yet Wormsered its way into your heart. lol The Wellington is pretty darned nice, though!

Tom: It is my pleasure, and thanks for your kind words. I look forward to seeing your hat collection grow!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks so much for the comments on my weekend Philly Stetsons, guys. We just arrived home after the long and boring drive home, leaving Amelia well set up for another good year.

Great hats in the thread over the weekend and today - I'm too far behind to comment on everything thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe