Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
And a great re-bash at that!!!!
looks great.

Thanks, R. The lid is "Adam Eva-Shape Processed." I was hoping some steam would take the "Eva" out of "Eva-Shape", and it seems to have worked...lol

That "Memphis Blues" is dynamite. I love it when a felt lid comes off with a kind of tropical look. What's even better, it looks like that lid was made for ya...lol

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday while travelling home and today I have been wearing this straw open road I got from Major Moore!:D

P8030120.jpg

P8030122.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Great photos IC!!!!!! That AB was made to wear wasnt it???

I like the Open Road straw, it has the best of both words.... fedora style brim amd a western crease. The bonus is ...its a straw that fits you AND looks fantstic as well!!!
Good job Major.... great hat IC !!!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
I'm still seething in envy...IC and family...WOW!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap ...What great images!...
Rusty and Major Moore...That lite felt is gorgeous!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Great photos IC!!!!!! That AB was made to wear wasnt it???

I like the Open Road straw, it has the best of both words.... fedora style brim amd a western crease. The bonus is ...its a straw that fits you AND looks fantstic as well!!!
Good job Major.... great hat IC !!!
I want to see that hat when it comes back from the Major!:D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Well, I've got some catching up to do since I was in Memphis for a few days surrounding the August 1st Fedora Loungers get-together there.

During the day, I wore my Worser Panama straw pictured here in a setting Dinerman might like:

100_0021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe