Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike, that is a nice Strat for Father's Day! Looks good!

David, time to shape it new for the next visit. Enjoy your day!

Al, great photos and a wonderful profile photo of your Hat. That is a very fine weave and look marvelous.

Eric, he looks fantastic !!

In Germany was Fathers Day at the 17. Mai 2012, enjoy your Day!

Mystic

Practically Family
Surprisingly pleasantly cool this morning :)

Charcoal grey Christys:

IMG_0209.jpg
[/IMG]

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Rodkins; Love the green Strat - something about those proportions that always catch my eye!

David; Looking a bit like one of those cowboy characters on early western shows who was suffered the comic falls and adventures in your duahgters hat.

Al; The weather worked out for the Stone Bridge function. I would have loved to be visiting the booths, seeing the unique booths and wear and of course people watching. Hat - not boring at all! You can wear that hat in all of your summer pics, IMO, as I like the look.

Mystic; Must be good weather to be in the felt. Cheers. The brim proportions are flattering.

Eric -

Chief000731

Practically Family
Very Dapper today Delectans, you have a wonderful way with words a great story teller. It's always sad when a old business closes down. (for me anyways) We have been in business for 17yrs as of June 2nd this year I remember people saying it wouldn't last 3 weeks (a restaurant) it's nothing fancy just a small place but a hell of a lot of work thanks to my Father sister wife and my late mother they are the ones that run it... Chief

Mitral

New in Town
IMG1785-M.jpg

Eric,

Who blocked this toquilla straw that you got from Panama Bob? As another bald man in the Twin Cities, I feel your frustration regarding the flying pests!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric, Who blocked this toquilla straw that you got from Panama Bob? As another bald man in the Twin Cities, I feel your frustration regarding the flying pests!

Mitral; The block is the same as it arrived from Panama Bob. Early summer Minnesota has a lot of variety in it's weather. The pests come with the variety. We get used to the mosquitoes by mid summer. Early summer - why they still are annpying.

Best, Eric -

Mystic

Practically Family
Hatted with a Panama Bob semi this morning. Great hat and geat price for these gems. :eusa_clap

IMG1785-M.jpg

It could be a perfect vented hat for a hot morning dog walk. Not perfect this morning. My challenge this morning is more than the hat can help me with. Challenge - Mosquitoes are out in droves. Almost no wind allows the little annoying bugs to zero in and efficiently hunt it's prey. The vented hat let the little devils into the crown. That was most annoying. Even if they really can not bite my scalp, the sound and the feeling of the things lighting on my skin are totally vexatious. Not the hats fault.

I am learning about the warmer weather hats. Today my learning involved a couple frantic moments of swinging the hat about to discourage the bugs.

Best, Eric -

He he he...

Very descriptive bug experience, Eric.......I just swatted at my head .....and I'm inside lol

Nice vented panama..............vented hats are beginning to grow on me. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe