Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I think it looks nice-- at least it is serving its beater function in the rain! Although, once you go wide... hard to go back the other way in TFL company!

Michaelshane: great Borso.

daizawaguy: such classy stingies, every once of 'em! What a cool weave in today's straw.

I tried to breathe a new life into my Panabowler, as I wasn't satisfied with the way the brim had been. Surprisingly, I'm actually liking the new shape, and feeling more confident about wearing it out!

038copyg.jpg

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Javier you ruined us with the large brims, they knock it out of the park.......:D

Jeff great combo, I like vests and Borsalino's also......

Today another Panama for early morning Latte at the local Coffee House.....

2lk8nye.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
LOL O.G. [huh]

I enjoy pretty much all hats whether I wear them or not. That being said, I do not anticipate much love for some of my stingy fedoras (or ball caps) but for this afternoon, I went with my go to golf hat, a Scala (the hat that lead me to renew a love for fedoras).
photobucket-1934-1339284569786.jpg

photobucket-5878-1339284527109.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, that Panama Bowler looks very sharp! You rock it!

Steve, a superbe classic on your head. It suits you very good!

O-Guy, looks like a sunny place for coffee.!

Javier, sharp photos. Nice Golf Hat!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Breezy-cool look with that shirt, especially, Jeff. :eusa_clap Is that uncommon hat vintage?
Thanks, Randall, and everyone! I had to buy a Hawaiian shirt this week, as I haven't owned one in decades. I thought it was about time... TFL peer pressure ;)
As for the Panama bowler, not vintage-- it was a custom from Texas Hatters in their entry level brisa weave straw. Actually got that hat before I ever hung out around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe