Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
DSCN2471.jpg

My brand new VS (see "Art Fawcett hall of fame"). I love it!

Frank

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, very nice Stetson today. Looks very good on you.

Frank, howdy, thats a fine Hat. Art did a great job.

Randall, cool photo and Hat. Looks good on you the Pork Pie.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hot here in Minnesota today. The temps are 80'F already at 12:30pm this afternoon. The winds are strong at 25-30 mph.

IMG1395-L.jpg

IMG1400-M.jpg

My Panama Hats open weave is working well to keep me cool. My challenge is the hat brim flaps like a flag in a breeze. Not threatening to blow off my head, but annoying. My first summer woven hat and I am learning tons about them with this experience.

Eric -

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
Again, very nice hats. I still waiting for a panama from panamabob. I'm sure, it will a very nice one. But still the weather is not that hot in Holland, so my Penman is the right hat (it rained a few drops). I used it during biking. I always bike. :D

10527007is.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats guys. I was gazing at this thread a while ago at the local coffee shop waiting for my"stunning looking hats" was his comment. Congrats as that is high praise from a 20+ something college grad guy in cut off shorts and a polo shirt with a MN Twins baseball cap (backwards).

Eric -

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Great selection of hats today, gents.

Eric, I know exactly the flopping-in-the-wind effect you mention. I tell myself, better than chasing the bloody thing!

Thanks for the thumbs up on my porkpie, Perry and Manfred. Ever since Rabbit maligned them as "nutty" I've been wondering . . . (He could be right!:eeek:) But still, I have a fondness for this johnnyphi score from waaaay back when.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good job on that akubra. I am almost always tempted to trim brims as my perfect brim is at 2 3/8 unfortunately all of the vintage ones that come my way are always larger.

Randall, that pork pie suits you. Good to switch things up now and them .

scooter

Practically Family
Hey Randooch, with those glasses and that jacket, the porkpie exudes cool. And believe me, if I didn't like, I wouldn't bother commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe