Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
IMG_1215.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Ok well it was 67 degrees and sunny today here in WV. I swear these global warming guys may be on to something..... but I digress. So I got my first Panama hat day of the year in the rare month of January. My brand new Panama Bob hat from his clearance sale a few months ago.
013112151315.jpg

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I like the photos too, BR... beautiful. The black type I'm not so sure about though. :)

I guess that I'm not aware of what the problem is. The type is easy to read on my monitor, but I'll attempt to make sure that my next entry is easier to read. I assume that the default type is good.

BR

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Alan: Been a while since you wore that outstanding Knox. Should get more noggin time, I think.

Eric: Looking incredibly good for such a tough day.

Ale: Superb. Such a nice hat.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Excellent report from Chile, BR. You and your wife sure go way, WAY south for the Winter! I must say that you look positively colonial in your Montecristi. Just great! Anxiously awaiting your next report...hope you file it soon.

Alan: Been a while since you wore that outstanding Knox. Should get more noggin time, I think.

Thank you AL... The Knox 20 and 40 are a little on the heavy side, so I think of them as winter wearers. Someday, winter is going to arrive and I am going to wear them more frequently! :)

Monk, Zetwal, Dirk, Rob... thanks very much for the thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe