Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Manfred: I am humbled and deeply gratified that my photos are able to give you enjoyment as well as a glimpse of America. Thank you for your very kind remarks, my friend! I will work on posting more photos, which will provide better context, in the Fedoras Afield thread soon.

Ale: The 8th is very special, indeed.

Eric: Your ADAM Executive is a magnificent lid, in proportions as well as color, and it has a real presence when you wear it.

Jeff: Thanks! Looks like you are digging out this morning as well. Are you wearing a balaclava under your lid, or is that your locks? lol
I hope you are feeling better. The Mahler must have been sensational, but I really want to hear your works, soon!

job

One Too Many
My Falcon Park silverbelly today.

1-17-2012014-1.jpg

DSCN0433-1-1.jpg

Grey bound edge.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
how 'bout a noggin' shot of the new one, job?

Al-- definitely "locks." Ha!

Having a bit of fun, trying to cure the cabin fever today... switched to Dobbs Tarantula, in the safety of my garage:

mostlydobbstarantula018.jpg

mostlydobbstarantula015.jpg

job

One Too Many
Great pics Jeff. I am starting to like the western style a lot. I'll try to get a noggin shot of my new pecan one in a couple of days.

Very ice. The fine hats are flying in here faster than I can comment. And the photo work just gets better and better.

Thanks for all the great inspiration. It's costing me a fortune.

:eusa_doh: :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe