Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Strat, Alan!
Another nice Tum-H20 Dave.
pw003.jpg

Tilden HtH today.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sweet hats fellows.

Alan; Blue Monday - all is good. Excellent portrait.

David; Tumwater Tuesday is a fav day of the week for me.

Benz; The OR is looking at home on you. Nice jacket.

Hato; I just missed you post so I am editing to amend this; You have such an interesting collection of hats sir. I frequently search your hats on the forum to read a bit more about the models and manufacturers. Thanks for the edification on hats! I like yesterdays hat and todays very much. BTW: Thuimbs up for the scarf.

Al; What's to say? Applause for you sir. I love the weekend of music. Your Optimo was treated to some of the finest music in the world, much less some remarkable family travels. Thank you very much for sharing your hatted adventures.

Bring on the hats!
Eric -

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Always enjoy your Tumwater, David, and it looks like you got some of the white stuff over the weekend as well.

Thanks, AL. We've had very little snow so far this winter. The inch or so that fell overnight was the first since the big storm in October.

Great sequence of photos from you today - the Optimo is one of my favorite hats on the lounge.

Jan 15 is a great day to celebrate. Birthdays for your wife, MLK, me and National Hat Day as well.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Ale: Thanks. The painting is an especially impressive and beautiful one by Antonio Ciseri titled " Ecce Homo ". The Artaria played the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th quartets of Shostakovich.

Perry: I really like your Tilden. Looks so soft. Thank you for your kind remarks.

Eric: Thanks ever so much for your kind words.

Cicero: Thank you.

David: A belated Happy Birthday to you! Should be an easy one for me to remember. lol Thanks for your kind comments.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, great Turmwater today. It looks a little bit like a Indiana Jones Hat. very nice.

Al, your photos are always a joy for me. I'm always happy about it.
So I always see a little piece of America. thank you for that.
Oh, and the Optimo looks great.

Benz, great looking Stetson today.

Very fine Hat, Perry. It looks great on you.

Zet, great "Blue Tuesday" Today! It looks like new!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Respectfully differ; Olive Green Tuesday.

IMG0263-L.jpg

I am getting ready to head out to the gym after arriving early on a flight. A quick nap and putting on my Adam Executive I am just about ready. The hat is a marvelous olive green. It has a big hat presence. Big crown, big brim, and a big ribbon. I am tired and hoping the "big" will work in my favor to provide "big" energy for the day ahead.

Best wishes, Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Not the best shot, but wearing a large brim loden green "western fedora" this morning.

022copyh.jpg

I'm loving Tumwater Tuesday, even if it's a Tilden or an Optimo, or even a blue Strat!
Al-- I very much enjoyed your photos, and Shostakovich's harmonic and melodic language has always resonated in me, and often influences what I write. What a composer! What wonderful artwork! What wonderful cuisine! Thanks for sharing.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
. . . Great look with hat and coat, Benz.

Thank you, sir! I don't get too many chances to wear said coat. It came in handy in Denver, but here, where "cold" is often 50 degrees F. (and that's the low!), not so much. The OR, on the other hand, is light and comfortable, and I might be able to wear it without much sweating until, oh, April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe