Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After wearing my Stetson 3X Open Road for 4 days in Texas, it was refreshing to wear a different hat this morning.
Allan Stuart
5156907a.jpg

Very nice, Mike!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Blackthorn: Beautiful, even in ruins. Keep searching your photo archives for more pictures of your travels.

Jeff: Great set of photos! It certainly appears you and your wife had a memorable outing. Two great films. We will likely return to the Edina Cinema for a repeat viewing of 'The Artist' this weekend, just to savor it on the big screen again. Glad you enjoyed 'Meritage'. Lots of fabulous restaurants in the Twin Cities metro. I like the charm and nostalgia of Heimie's. It is a throwback to the good 'ol days of neighborhood haberdashers.

JAVIER: Nice atmospheric photo.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Blackthorn: Beautiful, even in ruins. Keep searching your photo archives for more pictures of your travels.

Jeff: Great set of photos! It certainly appears you and your wife had a memorable outing. Two great films. We will likely return to the Edina Cinema for a repeat viewing of 'The Artist' this weekend, just to savor it on the big screen again. Glad you enjoyed 'Meritage'. Lots of fabulous restaurants in the Twin Cities metro. I like the charm and nostalgia of Heimie's. It is a throwback to the good 'ol days of neighborhood haberdashers.

JAVIER: Nice atmospheric photo.
Thanks Delectans!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats so far today guys.

We were in Boston this morning, freezing and way too windy for a fedora. Luckily I had my Black Sheep cap as a backup. Posing here with Paul Revere.

photo23-L.jpg

Then Caren and I on the Charlestown Bridge. I was worried about the flat cap flying off into the river, but we all made it.

photo24-L.jpg

I did get to wear a Borsalino a little later while visiting the museum at MIT - this was a crafty shot using the mirror in the loo :D

photo26-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe