Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Great photos, Alan, bet you had a great time with those lovely ladies.

Mike, I have a stuffed armadillo I got in Fredericksburg, TX about 10 years ago. He is now gaurding my home office.
Alan - thanks for sharing your neat trip with us.
Lizards, beavers, and armadillos - good stuff...bad pun...I know...

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
BEAUTIFUL pictures, Alan!! It looked like a marvelous day. I've never been to the falls either, but I most definitely want to go now. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
Ale-- love that Optimo.
Lefty-- looks like loads of fun! Neat cap, too. You actually have me considering looking for one... maybe.
David-- three cheers for tony b!!!

001copym.jpg

I was getting too comfortable in my Resistol silverbelly "Wide Country" so I changed it up this weekend with a Stetson silverbelly royal deluxe OR.
Now that is the best fedora on you so far!!
Great look!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Yup. Back in the '50s, Oxxford Clothes (like H. Freeman for "Oviatt's") produced some unlabeled RTW items for stores to put their own 'house label' on. Very rare, but it happened. Does your jacket's lefthand lapel have a boutonniere loop on the inside?

It does indeed.(Oxxford labelled on the left from later in the 50's)

P1020910.JPG

Nice pics, Alan. I have never been to the northwest of the US. I'd love to see Niagara some day.

Assume you mean the western side of NY State... you'll love it. We have camel rides (zoo) and snow!

Josh, you're in one of the best eating towns in the U.S., but for real wings you've got to hit the road. 8^)

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Assume you mean the western side of NY State... you'll love it. We have camel rides (zoo) and snow!

Josh, you're in one of the best eating towns in the U.S., but for real wings you've got to hit the road. 8^)
Oops, I meant the NorthEAST of the US. :eusa_doh: I've never been further east than Ohio, or further north than South Carolina, if you draw a line between those two.

JTopenroad

One of the Regulars
Thanks. I agree I like the cattleman...I even like the LBJ and Harry Truman rumpled look although I don't think I could pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe