Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
The 1956 Miller Stockman catalog lists this one as a Stetson "Longhorn" -- white, 3X, six-cord band, and Longhorn pin!

StetLH.jpg

StetLonghorn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jimmy. They live too briefly or we live too long. Funny how those tennis balls accumulate when you stop losing them. Careful with that rotator cuff!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
JtL, Aureliano; super hats today guys.

I have a little layover in Denver with a nice Borsalino for company.

smugshot1600980-L.jpg

Yes, Alan - I disregarded your threat of nasty 80's music and let the hat live on my band block for a while!

BR Gordon

One Too Many
A few more photos from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. This year there were 555 balloons, including balloons from thirty countries.

I didn't get any shots of my lid, but I wore my Stetson conversion, from the Gun Club to a fedora.

The first couple of photos are from the dawn patrol. These pilots and balloons are allowed to fly prior to sunup. They launch about one hour prior to sunup and fly until there is enough light to land.

The next three are shots of the mass ascension.

The last shot is of one of the crowd favorites, the bee. There are three bees that usually go up together, but this morning only one.

scooter

Practically Family
Nice imagery, BR.

Mike and Jimmy, some fine looking lids. That wide brim is pristine, Jimmy and Mike, you should get used to hats like that, it really looks good on you.

As for dogs chasing thrown items, I have 3 dogs and every one of them just looks at me dumbfounded if I throw something for them to fetch. Their look seems to say, "Why did you throw that over there? Now YOU gotta walk over there and pick it up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe