Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok,so I think I am beginning to see the commonality here between most of the fedora loungers and it seems to be that we are also an
artistically minded individualistic group, as well as having an interest in Fedoras. I am finding this comforting to know,and I appreciate
that everyone shares their passions openly and everyone else is accepting.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Josh - Great look
BR - I've got to get to a balloon fest sometime. That looks fantastic.
Rich - Nice family shots.
Alan - That second shot is just great. I love the seeming sparseness contrasted with the bright colors and all the texture from the rocks, sand, and waves.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Ok,so I think I am beginning to see the commonality here between most of the fedora loungers and it seems to be that we are also an
artistically minded individualistic group, as well as having an interest in Fedoras. I am finding this comforting to know,and I appreciate
that everyone shares their passions openly and everyone else is accepting.

Indeed! :grouphug:

:tea:

Rodkins and Alan, Great Stetsons!

Today for me a gray Mayser Spezial.

6212173708_599e5b404a_b.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting the portraits, Alan. I love the technique and how he achieved the portraits. Picasso, and Rembrandt come to mind on the first two. Who's the third, Velasquez?
Great paintings. Portraiture is hard to do and your dad is fantastic at them.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! I think El Greco, Rembrandt and Warhol... I will pass along the appreciation, he will enjoy that.
Warhol, indeed. On my phone I couldn't tell. El Greco... Doesn't seem elongated enough (would you confirm with your dad? I'm very curious now! lol) Great paintings, thank you again, Alan-

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Glad you enjoy the thread, A.C.! It is each contributor's unique and individual perspectives and life's little adventures that make viewing everyone's photos so satisfying for me. The hats are icing on the cake. Look forward to your contributions to the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe