Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercuryfelt76

One of the Regulars
MF76, Happy to see another Homburg wearer! What is the make?

Lock & Co I bought it on ebay as Lock's haven't made this colour or shape for at least 15 years. They still make 3 pre-blocked with centre dent and a pinch (which a homburg isn't traditionally meant to have) and a narrow brim like mine. The only open crown they do comes in black or charcoal grey but it's a large block shape and wider brim which really doesn't suit my features or height.

I've been pining for one of these for about 10 years now. I wear it with a 3 piece suit and bow tie, many people have made nice comments in streets... is it just me or are more people developing a taste for hats and suits these days?

Last edited:

jwalls

Vendor
Thanks, Tom, I hope you wear yours on occasion.
mayserwegener, glad you like it. The shop is my own little man cave since I retired.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
The world is small, isn´t it?

Indeed!

No celebrities for heads of state for me today. Just me and my Sand VS

IMG0819-L.jpg

Nice that the Ohio Loungers decided to send some better weather in this direction as well!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. I thrifted them over ten years ago, and they were stored and forgotten until last year. They're marked Golland Shoes for Men, Cleveland Ohio.

As to toe nails, my wife offers to paint mine regularly. While I decline, I'm sure that I'll wake up some morning and look down at one of those great OPI color names, like My Chihuahua Bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe