Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Nutria Quality - more in Fedoras Afield
DSC_0332.jpg

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
That is an excellent look for you, Lefty!! I love that Stetson Nutria Quality. Thats one black hat that I would wear for sure.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That hat has a very nice look to it. Different, but it reminds me of my black No.1 Stetson. Hope it feels as good as it looks. Great pictures, as always.

Yours has a higher crown and wider brim than this one does. I saved the picture of yours in my file of "potential hats to have copied" someday, and am saving this new one too.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I get Amish and Jewish from teens and adults regularly, but comments from kids are far more fun. While waiting in a line, a little girl, probably around 4 or 5, saw me in my Borso and asked "where's your horse." I've heard that comment before, but this was probably the first person to speak it who really expected me to point out of a window to my four-legged ride.

More rare favorites are beard comments, and include "Do you re-enact? Because that's the best beard I've seen off the battlefield", back when my beard was much longer, and George Washington, by a bunch of little kids who couldn't think of Abe Lincoln.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
While waiting in a line, a little girl, probably around 4 or 5, saw me in my Borso and asked "where's your horse."

That's funny because only a couple of days ago I was having lunch with some co-workers and I was wearing my 1950's Royalist. A little boy walks right up to me and stares at me for about a minute while I'm talking to a co-worker and then his mother says, "Sorry, he thinks your a cowboy with that hat on." It was very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe