Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBeak's Resistol 880

TheBeak's mailman just dropped this lid off for him. :cool:

He posted his picture in the classified; but I thought he took such a nice picture with the Vtg Resistol 880, I threw it in this link for him. Welcome new member !

Enjoy your lid. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

TheBeak.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, today marks the first full day of my family's second New Years trip in Las Vegas, NV. As I'm not yet 21, I can't enjoy all of what Sin City has to offer. I make due, though, with the shopping and the food lol. It's pretty windy today, and I used the wind trolley for the first time ever. Good thing I did, too, because it saved my hat from going right into the traffic of the Vegas Strip no less than three times already :D!

Here I am in front of our hotel:

CampdraftinVegas1.jpg

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
After a few days of cap wearing, it was back to the Nostalgia.

DSCF1373.jpg

I’ve been putting it on and taking it off one-handed, grabbing it with a light pinch to the crown. It may be the declared “wrong” way to handle a hat, but it’s just more fun that way.

DRB

One Too Many
Zetwal: I sure like that color. The dent and crease are very nice too. Did you do them yourself?

BJ: nice one.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I’ve been putting it on and taking it off one-handed, grabbing it with a light pinch to the crown. It may be the declared “wrong” way to handle a hat, but it’s just more fun that way.

You might want to use your other hand at the back of the brim to ease pressure on the crown. That way, you can more safely get the feeling of the crown pinch donning and doffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael