Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
pw001-1.jpg

Whippet today.

Nice!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Same hat, a Stetson San Juan, two days. First I wore this ensemble:

DSC01079.jpg

Essentially, a harmony of various shades of brown.

Then, as it happens, I forgot the hat at the office. I remembered that when I was already dressed next day, this time in a grey suit - in order to avoid the accumulation of two hats, I went bareheaded to the office and re-used the one there, trusting that the brown hat with grey suit combo could work - not as harmonized, and would have worked better had I thought of using some reddish-hued, or other appropriately selected, complement, to bring it all together, but I do not think it turned out badly after all for a "patch"... :p

DSC01067.jpg

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Monbla256! Yours looks good, too! So that's actually a 3 inch brim on yours, per the factory standard? It looks normal on you, but looked huge on me, at least to my eyes.

Neophyte

With an adjustment to the brim, inspired by a recent photo from another Lounger, the Akubra Campdraft (tawny fawn) re-enters circulation. I haven't worn this hat in a while:

CampdraftWesternCurl1.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
OEM brim :) I wear a 60cm so have a somewhat large head and as can be seen a squarish/wide face. I consider my 2.5" Stylemaster and Rittenhouse brims to be "stingy" :) I do like 2.875" or better usually. Gotta go . BBL :)

Neophyte

Love the look of that Strat, Swoopy!

Blackthorn, I like what you've done with the Squatter. It looks much, much better than my own Squatter after I trimmed it (it has become a stingy somehow lol).

Monbla, the Squatter looks great on you.

Hatophile, I somehow missed that Whippet. You wear it well.

:eusa_clap Brilliant show, everyone!

danofarlington

Same hat, a Stetson San Juan, two days. First I wore this ensemble:

DSC01079.jpg

Essentially, a harmony of various shades of brown.

Then, as it happens, I forgot the hat at the office. I remembered that when I was already dressed next day, this time in a grey suit - in order to avoid the accumulation of two hats, I went bareheaded to the office and re-used the one there, trusting that the brown hat with grey suit combo could work - not as harmonized, and would have worked better had I thought of using some reddish-hued, or other appropriately selected, complement, to bring it all together, but I do not think it turned out badly after all for a "patch"... :p

DSC01067.jpg

Great hat. Is that model new or a vintage? I'll have to look out for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe