Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore a cap, for a change - it complemented well the rest of the outfit. It is a Christy's.

DSC01028b-1.jpg

DSC01020-1.jpg

There is an anecdote. Although I was off duty, I had to go to the office for some punctual matter; I do not wear such sporty outfits on regular workdays. A colleague remarked that he liked this ensemble, that is was "more normal", that he would not look twice if he met such a guy in the street. I found it amusing.

(It would seem JohnnyJ and me were struck by the same muse as regards choice of jacket's pattern... :D )

congrats on the great look! that cap goes excellent w/ the suit

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hold on now! I had to look up Stetson Chatham on Google. The ones I see for sale have a 2 3/8 brim, which doesn't interest me. Your model does. Is it vintage, or are they selling those someplace now?

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Great ADAM's Steve & Billy. Adam is still a very under rated company. So many people always rate them as "middle of the line" hats, but every one that ive ever owned has been every bit as good as my Dobbs, Borsolinos, and Stetsons that ive owned. ADAM always made excellent looking and quality hats. Both of your guys have some great hats on today. Excellent. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Great ADAM's Steve & Billy. Adam is still a very under rated company. So many people always rate them as "middle of the line" hats, but every one that ive ever owned has been every bit as good as my Dobbs, Borsolinos, and Stetsons that ive owned. ADAM always made excellent looking and quality hats. Both of your guys have some great hats on today. Excellent. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Agreed, Josh.
I have several Adams, from Ebay and Johhnyphi, and have been very happy with them.

Josh, I love my Adam hats too! Billy is the acknowledged King of all that is Adam!

Billy, Thanks! See above!

Hatophile, Thanks! Fantastic Knox Foxhound!

Wade, Robert, Torpedo, Johnny -> Super series of hats!

Just about to head out with my new Gus Miller custom.

5185314485_93218a256d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe