Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkD

One of the Regulars
I have had things that needed my attention recently which limited my time on The Lounge. It sure is difficult catching up. I have been in stitches reading some of the threads and in awe of the excellent displays from all you gentlemen. Well done! Excellent lids!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Knox 20...

5182111127_dbcfd86c38.jpg

Fantastic Knox Billy!

Torpedo

One Too Many
I wore a cap, for a change - it complemented well the rest of the outfit. It is a Christy's.

DSC01028b-1.jpg

DSC01020-1.jpg

There is an anecdote. Although I was off duty, I had to go to the office for some punctual matter; I do not wear such sporty outfits on regular workdays. A colleague remarked that he liked this ensemble, that is was "more normal", that he would not look twice if he met such a guy in the street. I found it amusing.

(It would seem JohnnyJ and me were struck by the same muse as regards choice of jacket's pattern... :D )

Last edited:

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Stetson Springaire

I haven't worn the 1960's Springaire in a while but sometimes a hat just suits the mood and this was its day. It's also spring here in Oz, so it all fits. I'm not sure I've seen another Springaire round these parts.

SDC10999.jpg
SDC10369.jpg
SDC10371.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
RLK, I just sold a 3X mode edge to another Lounger. Maybe he will post a mugshot. The hat looks remarkably like yours (but the ribbon is darker). I don't remember off hand where it was sold, but I know it was not from the same store. Wonderful quality hats. Looks good on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe