Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Today is Halloween dress up day at work. Of course people on this forum can guess who I am today. Sorry I couldn't manage a self picture with my bull whip.
28974238.jpg

35826fec.jpg

be9db26a.jpg

MarkD

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys!

Rodkins you always look great and today is no exception. Have fun with the Indy costume!

Hatophile nice rural, casual look. I like them both. Neat to see the brim turned up on that CD.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys!

Rodkins you always look great and today is no exception. Have fun with the Indy costume!

Hatophile nice rural, casual look. I like them both. Neat to see the brim turned up on that CD.

Thanks, Mark. I know I sold out with the Indy costume but it just seemed too easy. Everyone at work is enjoying it anyway.

Jabos

A-List Customer
Mr. P. took me a second to realize who the "Lt." was. Yes, my little copilot Lt. Buckshot (that's his baseball name) will be there too. He has his favorites of my hats and names them for me. Maybe I should pick up a 6 7/8 fedora for him to wear down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe