Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Back to thin ribbons

Today it's my light brown Richman Bros. strat clone:

5059934285_6fb4616ced.jpg

5060513562_f5e557fc5d.jpg

I was a little hesitant to pair this with gray, but I think it comes off okay.

danofarlington said:
I can go along with that. You have threaded the needle of gray and brown hamony.
I'm not so sure. Seems like Salty needs some more tan/taupe in the jacket or shirt to pull that color lid off. A Silver Belly would be okay but can't seem to get there with this one. JMHO...GREAT hat tho!...

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
RobFedoraField said:
I've played around with this hat (Empire State Diplomat) and cleaned it up and this is the first time wearing it out and about...
Of all the noggin shots you've posted, I lilke this hat the best on you both before and after your recent "clean-up"

Rodkins said:
Of all the noggin shots you've posted, I lilke this hat the best on you both before and after your recent "clean-up"

Thanks, I've been wanting something with a wider bound brim for a while now. I found a NOS Knox that was perfect! but alas it was too small, and SuitedCowboy ended up with it (the hat in his avitar) still searching for the "perfect" hat, but this will do quite well until I find it :)

suitedcboy

One Too Many
RobFedoraField said:
Thanks, I've been wanting something with a wider bound brim for a while now. I found a NOS Knox that was perfect! but alas it was too small, and SuitedCowboy ended up with it (the hat in his avitar) still searching for the "perfect" hat, but this will do quite well until I find it :)

The Empire looks great on you. I could lie and say I'm so sorry the Knox didn't fit but I won't! The Knox is a great one and it is on my top 5 list of my hats and the other 4 are westerns. Thanks for selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe