Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
This my friend, is an amazing shot.......well done!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks.

Did I just get Indy comments from the Lounge?

They're clearly not appropriate, as my shirt is buttoned and I'm not out "saving" Asian children with my whip.

:D

CitizenGenet

Familiar Face
Ephraim Tutt said:
Headed off to West End today for a festival and lunch at the Greek Taverna. Being an arty part of town, I had to dress for the occasion and the 1950's Stetson fitted the bill.

SDC10973.jpg

My father surprised me last night and announced he had kept my great-grandfather's dress hat from Stevens Hat Company. We went and got the dusty box, and the hat inside looked very much like what you are wearing in this picture.

theinterchange

One Too Many
CitizenGenet said:
My father surprised me last night and announced he had kept my great-grandfather's dress hat from Stevens Hat Company. We went and got the dusty box, and the hat inside looked very much like what you are wearing in this picture.

Oh that's cool! Hopefully it fits, or would you rather keep it as a remembrance?

Randy

DRB

One Too Many
RLK, that Mossant has wonderful color. Looks brand new. I like everything about it. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

CitizenGenet

Familiar Face
theinterchange said:
Oh that's cool! Hopefully it fits, or would you rather keep it as a remembrance?

Randy

The hat was way too small for my 7 1/2 - 7 5/8 head. I think we'll keep it around with the other keepsakes from his life, like his WWI clothing, army saddle buckles, etc.

One Too Many
Nice Hat.

Ephraim Tutt said:
Headed off to West End today for a festival and lunch at the Greek Taverna. Being an arty part of town, I had to dress for the occasion and the 1950's Stetson fitted the bill.

SDC10973.jpg
Hat and shirt ¡¡¡ nice, furthermore, I love beatles music, better shirt¡¡¡¡¡
lol lol lol lol

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hey Bolt! Nice to see you around! I see in the interval some of your hat brims have grown...;)
Lefty, great cap and sweater sports ensemble! The flamigerous one is awesome too.
Ephraïm, it's a patterned puggaree what you have in that hat? Looks like a sober "smart casual" type hat.
Bart, I like the décontracté pose. The flipped up brim somehow complements it very well.
RLK, a rich brown in that one - I dig the proportions too.

One Too Many
Well Suited "

Torpedo said:
This Knox "Twenty Five" was my latest choice.

DSC00424b.jpg

(The "smudges" are really raindrops)

DSC00430b.jpg
Hola Hermano, saludos desde S.L.P., S.L.P., México, admirable tu forma de vestir, solo en mi idioma podía expresarlo así, solo te hace falta un sombrero de piel de conejo, de Sevilla, sobremedida, ahí se visten los toreros.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Settlers Day in the Metroparks

DSC_0124.jpg

Things are small on this side of town. We felt like monsters.

DSC_0108-1.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

They have candle making, so you have to start by drilling a hole in your own candle holder.

DSC_0129.jpg

stirring apple butter

DSC_0086.jpg

goofing around at the nature center

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

posing with our freshly churned butter

DSC_0100.jpg

So long!

DSC_0091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.