Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hey everybody. It was so nice in Chicago today, some co-workers and I had lunch on the rooftop beer deck of Rock Bottom Brewery. I'm wearing my "beater" summer fedora. Its a 60's Pilgram straw fedora. When I bought the hat, the liner sticker was coming off, so I just pealed it off, and the sweatband was completely dryed and rotten, so I just sewed a cloth sweatband into the hat. It has a bound edge with black ribbon, and a really wide ribbon on top. Here's a pic with my Ray-Ban aviators that I just got today.
mynewraybans.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
A thirty hour day: off to court in my grey Champ. I bought it for the ribbon/bow texture and its become a favorite dress hat..

GreyChamp001.jpg

My goodness Mr. Paladin, where do you get these awesome hats?????? Okay, I think Ive decided which hat is my most favorite of the week. Its most definately that one. That ribbon treatment is absolutely wonderful. I dont suppose your a size 7, are you? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

JTL + Douglas = Super! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Joshbru3 + Mr. Paladin = Super! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
theinterchange said:
I think that hat and shirt combo are great together. Smashing as always, JTL!

Randy

The shirt is missing stripes, or spots, flowers...............something. It is a good start for a shirt but doesn't look like a finished project.[huh]

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
The shirt is missing stripes, or spots, flowers...............something. It is a good start for a shirt but doesn't look like a finished project.[huh]

I knew I should never have used bleach on that aloha shirt! :eek: lol

And, thanks, gents! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe