Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_e

Practically Family
Duck said:
Wearing my new 100X pure beaver western that I helped build at Buckaroo Hatters. Love this hat!!!
0192.jpg

021.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap That's a fine hat, sir! I love it!
Ernest

RBH

Bartender
indycop said:
Beach day today... Caribbee key for lunch. Pic is of Sun Dog Diner though right next door.

l2-1.jpg

l1-1.jpg

Then a walk on the beach

Dee's Panama, a cheapie from ebay vendor (not Panama Bob) that I will never buy from again. Bob's worst hat is better than his.
l4-1.jpg

Mine is a Panama Bob monthly drawing hat.
Hat by PB, brim by Gene, ribbon by me.lol

l5-2.jpg
GREAT PHOTOS! :eusa_clap

Duck

Practically Family
indycop said:
Beach day today... Caribbee key for lunch. Pic is of Sun Dog Diner though right next door.

l2-1.jpg

l1-1.jpg

Then a walk on the beach

Dee's Panama, a cheapie from ebay vendor (not Panama Bob) that I will never buy from again. Bob's worst hat is better than his.
l4-1.jpg

l5-2.jpg

Beach Day......man that sounds like fun! You and Dee look great.
Missed you guys at Mike's :(

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:

l2-1.jpg

l1-1.jpg

Then a walk on the beach

l4-1.jpg

l5-2.jpg

I know what cigar you're smoking, but what is Dee's?

Looks like a great way to spend a day.

Wow so many great hats plus location photos! Duck, RBH, JTL, RLK, IndyC+Dee, Dieter, Dave E, Neophyte,theinterchange, Michaelshane, Mr.Paladin -> :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

Joshbru3 said:
WOW Mr. Paladin, great looking Portis!!! Is that binding 3/8 inch also? I cant decide which hat I like the beter, the Adam Executive or the Portis Lite-Wate. Both are my kind of style. I really have to find one that resembles those both.

Yes sir, it is also a 3/8 inch binding. Both the Adam and the Portis are very similar in felt color and style. You can't go wrong with either.

Mr. Paladin

Dreispitz-Love the OR, black eye or not (Don't fight in those bars so much! :D )

Jimmy, great one as usual. Binding and ribbon are super!

Dee & IC, very cool shots and hats to match!

Mayserwegener, not your usual style but...I like it!

D-guy, good shot of the boy. Your son?

The grandkids came over to play with me today (ok,yesterday for you who have been to sleep yet) so I wore my Stetson Gun Club from the Outlet, for the outing.

BoysandBalls014.jpg

BobC

Great picture, Mr. P. Such a handsome and happy looking lot. There's nothing like grandkids to make your day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe