Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
Heading to my grandson's first birthday party in my Stetson 3X Open Road.

3XOR001.jpg

3XOR002.jpg

RBH and the Covington crowd, looks like you guys are in great form. Maybe I can make it next time!

You better make it, we'll be camping on your lawn.
Great hat and happy birthday to the little fella:eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
B.J. Hedberg said:
Genuine US Government Issue Postal Service Pith-Style Helmet, circa 1980’s. :eek:

Had the opportunity to borrow this one off a postal worker for my lawn work this afternoon. With its stylish blue plastic color, its high quality riveted-on adjustable sweatband, and the ability to hold back not just the sun and rain, but heavy objects like hammers and falling bricks, this hat is clearly a work of art.

4822042416_f24c43ee9f.jpg
4822044988_9a7a0442d1_m.jpg

I think the sun must have gotten to me anyway.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I like it! I need to get me one of those helmets. I inspect apartment properties at work and need something to keep the sun off my head and neck. Some of these apartment complexes are as large as small towns and temps are real hot over here. I'll pick the brains of a postal carrier when I see one and see if there's an outlet to buy supplies.
Ernest

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:

Wore a different optimo panama today (not THE Montechristi) but I styled the brim last night in a similar fashion.

DSCN2232.jpg

Gene, nice! I haven't looked here in a few days, and I missed this one. Any specific method you used to shape that brim? I have a Supernatural optimo that's pining for that appearance... ;)

Thanks!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Thanks Jimmy.
This morning I am wearing my Miller milan, I had Mike cut the brim down yesterday to 2 1\2 and put a 6 lign bound edge on it.
I am also wearing my Reyn Spooner airplane shirt. :D

Looking good, R, both the lid and the shirt. :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Thanks Bob... missed you and Kim yesterday.
Thank you also, 150719541.

We sure did hate to miss it, but it would have been a long drive and then the turn around time was so short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe