Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN9950.jpg

I can't let this one get away. It looks so light that it could just float away. That one, your blue heather Mallory, and Dinerman's Stack and Mac make me all kinds of envious.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Pinzano gray milan straw Truman fedora

Just got it in the mail today from Hat Guys in Oakland. I like it.

truman.jpg

Truman2.jpg

See the "Post New Hats Here" thread for my impressions of a first-rate experience with Hat Guys.

Big_e

Practically Family
Mr E Train said:
Just got it in the mail today from Hat Guys in Oakland. I like it.

truman.jpg

Truman2.jpg

See the "Post New Hats Here" thread for my impressions of a first-rate experience with Hat Guys.
Love it!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap As warm as it was today, I'm gonna have to start looking for a nice straw fed...and of course, a nice straw stingy.
Ernest

Musashi

One of the Regulars
indycop said:
Wore my Federation to the Wild Wing Cafe for wings and Yeungling.:D

gfdf.jpg

What Colors are that Federation? Is it a IV? I have been looking at possible ordring one but I havent seen that combo. Is the lighting tricking me?

Chinaski

One Too Many
Musashi said:
What Colors are that Federation? Is it a IV? I have been looking at possible ordring one but I havent seen that combo. Is the lighting tricking me?

Sorry, on this one I only saw Yeungling - Oldest brewery in America, and they make a nice ale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe