Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

panamag8or

Practically Family
Me, non-vintage, recieving an award at a UF football game for my grandparent's 50 years of being boosters.

boosterplaquesmall.jpg

Sunny

One Too Many
Thora Zine said:
Sunny, you probably hear this all of the time, but you have an uncanny resemblance to Lorraine Newman!

What? :eek: I've never been told that. I... actually had to look her up. :eek: But I take it that's a good thing!

mikepara said:
Sunny, Your a very bonnie lass.

Mike, you've just made my day. :)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Sunny said:
Whoops, missed seeing this. It was the first modern dress I've bought in years that actually fit. Score! Expression, though? Hah, that one was saying, "Hmm, I don't like the hair so much from this angle! Oh well. I'm stuck with it for the day." lol
Your hair looks great too. :)
(And you do look a bit like Loraine Newman.)

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Sunny said:
Well, I'll have to keep an eye out in the neighborhood for you since I now know what you look like. It'd be cool if we ran into each other at the grocery store or something since we live probably 2 miles within each other.

Sunny

One Too Many
ITG said:
Well, I'll have to keep an eye out in the neighborhood for you since I now know what you look like. It'd be cool if we ran into each other at the grocery store or something since we live probably 2 miles within each other.

I know, that would be so funny! Maybe it's time to try for another get-together. I'm out of school for the summer, so my time's not so tight. I haven't been to a Rangers game in several years...

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I thought Sunny looks more like Chloe on "Smallville".
However, instead of comparing her to others, I should mention that she looks lovely on her own and looks perfect for vintage.
:eek:fftopic: Also, nice quote from The Shadow radio show.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Sunny

One Too Many
The Wolf said:
I thought Sunny looks more like Chloe on "Smallville".
However, instead of comparing her to others, I should mention that she looks lovely on her own and looks perfect for vintage.
:eek:fftopic: Also, nice quote from The Shadow radio show.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

I haven't seen Smallville either. [huh] But thank you for those kind words, Mr. Wolf. :)

:eek:fftopic: When I heard it, it made me laugh aloud - and I was sitting in my cubicle, listening on headphones. :eek: I figured that was worth making a note of.

MKL

A-List Customer
Sunny, who is that in your avator? I can't make out the writing. I do like the picture.

I would go for a Colt rather than a Luger, if I were you. ;)

Nice pics of you, BTW.

Sunny

One Too Many
MKL said:
Sunny, who is that in your avator? I can't make out the writing. I do like the picture.

I would go for a Colt rather than a Luger, if I were you. ;)

Nice pics of you, BTW.

:eek:fftopic: Funny you should ask. It's actually the cover of two radio mysteries that I bought off ebay. (From France!) It doesn't clearly what series they're from, if any, and I haven't had a chance to listen yet. My dad's phonograph is hard to get to, and the speakers resonate throughout the house. :D It makes a good avatar, though I'm starting to look for another.

The lady in question actually has a Luger, although I couldn't see it until I had it in my hands. If it's good enough for Philip Marlowe, it's good enough for me! :D

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
When I saw this thread I realized I have no recent photos of myself so I had one taken at a party this weekend. Here I am, sans cloche hat and in color. "Just as I am, without one plea" as the old hymn goes...

skh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82