Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vision of the future?

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Oh Brother!------Where Art Thou

Anyone remember the fiddle (not violin) player in the latter part of the movie who had taken a fedora and cut the brim off except the front and wore it with the brim (now a bill) turned up. I thought I had seen that look somewhere. He was playing the "Indian War Whoop" while walking down the street. Didnt do much for him either. Members should take heart tho, it was probably a Stetson that he used the scissors on!!!!!

varga49

One of the Regulars
!!!!

Prairie Shade said:
Anyone remember the fiddle (not violin) player in the latter part of the movie who had taken a fedora and cut the brim off except the front and wore it with the brim (now a bill) turned up. I thought I had seen that look somewhere. He was playing the "Indian War Whoop" while walking down the street. Didnt do much for him either. Members should take heart tho, it was probably a Stetson that he used the scissors on!!!!!

Stetson!!???!!!...."GIT A ROPE!!"

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
The only thing its missing are the 2 flaps that hang down in the back, and it could be a French Foreign Legion hat. You couldn't pay me to wear it. Well, you could, it would just have to be alot of money.

Chad

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Hey common now......

After all, it's really not....... Ok, I can't even hold a straight face, it's a mutt of a hat. LOL

I also agree with the legionare comment. I'm sure someone is going to lose their tail on that one.

Brody

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
Some segment of society will start wearing it, and it will become the rage. They will probably wear it backasswards or sideways adding to its general appeal. Look forward to seeing it displayed on the heads of supermodels and actors next. Then you will see it on Mall Rats and Banana Republic and Gap will start selling it. Boutique and specalty stores will by it cheap from Micronesia sweat shops and Chinese slave labor camps and mark up the price two or three hundred percent.

All it needs is some marketing and a Rap Star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rand S