Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vision of the future?

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
In the latest edition of the Hat Life e-newsletter, there's a teasing piece about a clothes designer who has combined the look of a visor or ball cap with that of a fedora to create a new kind of dress hat. The designer wouldn't let Hat Life use a picture, but if you go it his incomplete website, there's this:
http://www.luciusblaq.com/design.htm

I can find no other information. Whaddaya think, will it catch on?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Gack!! No thanks...

It looks like an old style WAC military cover or an old style stewardess cap. They can't be serious. Not in this or any other lifetime would I defile my noggin with that.

Cheers!

Dan

riccardo

Practically Family
Hi,
it isn't a bad hat,for me. It's a hat for the market, probably a lot of guys would wear it, for a period...until its fashion be alive.
Then, these guys will forget to wear an hat, they aren't hats lover,and everyone will forget it.
It might be only like a meteor!
Regards.

Riccardo.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Kind of goofy looking. :eek:

It will probably do about as well as the urban sombrero that Elaine came up with, for the Peterman catalog on Seinfeld.

Maybe Jerry could have worn it with "the puffy shirt".

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
But as soon as some rap performer (notice I didn't say 'artist') wears one...with the visor on the side or backwards...it will be a raging trend. Buy stock in that company now!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Didn't the Nazis in Raiders of The Lost Ark wear something veeerrryy similar to that "hat"? Seriously, I'm really glad sometimes that people make things like that...we all need a really good laugh now and again! ;)

Mycroft

One Too Many
Sefton said:
Didn't the Nazis in Raiders of The Lost Ark wear something veeerrryy similar to that "hat"? Seriously, I'm really glad sometimes that people make things like that...we all need a really good laugh now and again! ;)

I agree with that. But this hat makes me cry :cry: that someone wasted materials on it and then it makes me angry :rage: .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rand S