Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovan

Suspended
Indeed. I mean this as no non-sensitivity to your situation Fleur, but you know where to look if you ever want to start dating a gentleman and a scholar. There are many guys in the UK alone here. :)

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Believe it or not, I just discovered this thread. Guess I've been neglecting the Observation Room lately.

Well, I'm Single. Ridiculous. Good. and Looking. Finally, a technicality that works in my favor! :fing28:

This looks like such a fun thread, and I've barely skimmed half of it!

Sertsa

One of the Regulars
Lincsong said:
So who went shopping today?????

I had to work (but not in retail, whew), but I wouldn't have gone to the stores anyway. I did do some e-shopping, though.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
Eh, I did. With my little ones no longer little, it's starting to lose its appeal. It started with the mad dash for Furby for me, so that would have been, 9 years ago and have been doing the "Black Friday" shopping ever since. Its Madness man....MADNESS!!!!

Socrets

Familiar Face
pretty faythe said:
Eh, I did. With my little ones no longer little, it's starting to lose its appeal. It started with the mad dash for Furby for me, so that would have been, 9 years ago and have been doing the "Black Friday" shopping ever since. Its Madness man....MADNESS!!!!

:rage: MADNESS?! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

zaika

One Too Many
Lincsong said:

*raises hand*
it was my first Black Friday. and my last. the sales weren't worth the intolerable numbers of people and utter madness. however...i DID score a crockpot!!lol oh...and a collection of Bob Hope and Bela Lugosi movies.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
however...i DID score a crockpot!!lol oh...and a collection of Bob Hope and Bela Lugosi movies.

Ooh ... better than me. I worked. I cooked lunch for half the state of nevada after the shopping was done. Had several drinks last night and a nice long nap this afternoon. My shopping's been done for a couple of months.

Richard

Miss Brill said:
Sorry, technicality. To me, a "gentleman", even if he is a little shall we say "loose", would not stoop to a "booty call", he would find a graceful, stylish way to make things happen.

sweetfrancaise said:
I'm still here, busy with Thanksgiving prep!
Which means, in regards to the single guys down in the LA Metro area, you're still surrounded by bloody idiots...;) Hope it all went off well!

"999... but there is always room for one more...", to rip and mutilate a line from a certain spectral host at a certain famous mansion...lol
(EDIT: When I first posted this, it was post #999 in this thread--somehow somebody inserted one up-thread somewhere.)

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Which means, in regards to the single guys down in the LA Metro area, you're still surrounded by bloody idiots...;) Hope it all went off well!

"999... but there is always room for one more...", to rip and mutilate a line from a certain spectral host at a certain famous mansion...lol

Yes, Thanksgiving was lovely! And :eek: whether they're idiots are not, there are a bloody lot of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe