Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
panamag8or said:
I'm just now beginning mine. Oh, the curse of being able to cook.:mad:

You ain't kiddin', Brother. I'm a cook. Made T'day dinner Saturday ... cause I gotta work today. Nothing like feeding a couple hundred people while really wanting to be at home drinking beer. :mad:

Richard

pretty faythe

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
You ain't kiddin', Brother. I'm a cook. Made T'day dinner Saturday ... cause I gotta work today. Nothing like feeding a couple hundred people while really wanting to be at home drinking beer. :mad:

Richard
Take a swig of cooing sherry every now and then instead....isn't that how they do it on those old tv shows? one for the bowl..one for me *hiccup*

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Haha, thanks guys. We had turned into "just friends" quite a while ago, and had just reached that point where we both wanted more that neither could give, so it was a pretty mutual decision. But we'll be continuing to live together for the short-term future, until he can find somewhere to live that is affordable on a starving artist wage.

So I'm kind of single, but not really in a position to go out dating again for a while. It's a relief and also really sad. I will miss him a lot. I hope we really can stay friends since that's pretty much all we've been for a year or so.

Edward

Bartender
Fleur De Guerre said:
Haha, thanks guys. We had turned into "just friends" quite a while ago, and had just reached that point where we both wanted more that neither could give, so it was a pretty mutual decision. But we'll be continuing to live together for the short-term future, until he can find somewhere to live that is affordable on a starving artist wage.

So I'm kind of single, but not really in a position to go out dating again for a while. It's a relief and also really sad. I will miss him a lot. I hope we really can stay friends since that's pretty much all we've been for a year or so.

It'll help a lot that it's mutual. It's a whole heap messier when it's not! (Course, my experience having been with a bit of a psycho, that may not be entirely normal. lol ).

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Ada Veen said:
I bet there's a whole lot of happy fellas in old London town today! ;)

Are you kidding? There's men on this side of the pond that have gears running overtime just trying to figure out how we can scrounge together plane ticket money. :D

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe